Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Currently Not Offering 500 Dollars Cash on the Fiesta ST accord to Ford Marketing

Just a public service announcement. I called Ford Marketing at 18003444375 to ask if the 500 dollars private cash was still being offered (usually came in a brochure). I was told he was looking through the system and he doesn't see it at the moment. Just a data point for those of you who are hunting for a car. I want to say I received one 6-7 months ago when I was flirting with the idea of the fiesta st but I have no clue where that went.

Protip: Request a brochure on the website approximately 1.5 months before purchase.

I recently got an email with a $500 coupon for any Fiesta or Focus ($750 otherwise) from Ford. I got it after requesting around 3 brochures over the last 4 months.

The ones I got said they expired 3/31.

So maybe a new round of them will come out, or regular incentives will increase. Or not.

I'm taking delivery next week on mine, currently there is the advertised $1000 off, a Sync and Sound discount ($490 I think?), and this customer specific $500 off if you get the email. I'd just request print and digital brochures and see if you get it if you're still car shopping.

The $500 off that I got expires 15MAY2015. Offer number in VINCENT is #34980, but also needs a customer ID to input.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I'm taking delivery next week on mine, currently there is the advertised $1000 off, a Sync and Sound discount ($490 I think?), and this customer specific $500 off if you get the email. I'd just request print and digital brochures and see if you get it if you're still car shopping.

The $500 off that I got expires 15MAY2015. Offer number in VINCENT is #34980, but also needs a customer ID to input.
this was the same offer i took advantage of. i received it in an email late feb/early march.