Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Ford Fiesta SE Driver side seat-buy part

zomalley1

Premium Account
Hi Y’all
I own a 2016 Ford Fiesta SE, Exterior Color Ingot Silver and Interior Charcoal Black Cloth seats. I know I can buy a driver’s seat thru Ford Parts but was looking for a more cost effective option. What would be an estimate for a new vs used driver’s seat. Had to find something this specific. Help!
The back of seat is broken in a recline position and makes driving difficult. And as a former smoker, there are a few burn holes in the seat. The holes I planned to have repaired by an upholstery shop. Now I have to replace the seat. I have it held upright now by a makeshift way. Plus a Ford Dealer Maintenance shop broke the seat after a repair and unfortunately it was late so I was going to go back the next day. Bad idea had no proof it wasn’t broken when I dropped it off.

I'm installing a bucket seat on the driver side for my SE once a bracket comes in the mail. You can take mine for cheap. I'm not sure how it would work with shipping since it looks like you are far. But I'm willing to let my seat go for cheap.

OP
Z

zomalley1

Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
I'm installing a bucket seat on the driver side for my SE once a bracket comes in the mail. You can take mine for cheap. I'm not sure how it would work with shipping since it looks like you are far. But I'm willing to let my seat go for cheap.
Hi WannabeST,
WannabeST,

I don’t mind paying for the shipping (within reason and depending on where you're located) and paying a “cheap amount" for the seat. But do you have a pic of it? I've included pic of my seats, style and color. My seat color is Charcoal Black and want to replace mine with the same color and style, otherwise it defeats the reason to replace it.

Attachments

I can send some pics directly to you tonight. I honestly will take $20 for the seat. I just want it gone instead of taking up space. Shipping may be killer. My zip code is 92503. I'll need to check for the weight and size

OP
Z

zomalley1

Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Thanks for responding so quickly. I lived in Palm Springs, CA, Riverside County from 2008-12, so I am familiar with the area. It’s even possible that a friend from Palm Springs may be able to pick it up and pay for it. I can then deal with him to save you shipping it from your place. It all defends on if your seat is a match for mine. I’ll wait for the pics and part # (if available) to ensure it’s a match, then we can move forward. But for $20 this may be an inconvenience for you so I’ll understand if you want to sell it in your area.
Mike

OP
Z

zomalley1

Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Hi WannabeST,
Sorry for taking up your time but to ship the seat UPS from zip 92503 to Chicago would be $550 and I’m sure I’ll find a local seller for less than that. USPS won’t ship the dimensions of that size, either. Now, I how much it is to ship a driver/passenger seat, from another location, it’ll be better to have the seat reupholstered and back fixed. Thanks for your time!

OP
Z

zomalley1

Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Thanks for your information Steve, I’ll check out Joliet, IL since it’s close to Chicago, where I live. If the one in Riverside is the same person who contacted me today, it’s $550 to deliver it from Riverside, CA to Chicago, IL.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
It was Riverside, IL. In Chicago. Possibly closer than Joliet, which is out on the interstate coming up to Chicago IIRC.

OP
Z

zomalley1

Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
I viewed the pic for the one in Joliet (not a clear pic) and requested a quote from them. Website didn’t allow me to attach my pics to see if seat was match. Thanks Mike

OP
Z

zomalley1

Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
Just a final request. Does it appear to you that the pic in the Joliet post
2015 Ford Fiesta Seat Assembly, Front-Stock# C24112 • Speedway Auto Parts - Team PRP, Gold Seal, CDC, Joliet, IL matches my seat in attached pic? 1710542526771.jpeg

Attachments

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I think so. I don't think there were many different seat colors available. What you have was probably the charcoal black cloth with sterling stone accents. It was the only two-tone that looked like that except for a leather two-tone on the Titanium.

OP
Z

zomalley1

Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
It’s great to have someone that knows Fiesta’s inside and out. You are correct about the exact color. The pic in the website said all cloth but almost looked like leather on the outer edges. I’ll trust your eyes vs mine lol.