Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Daily encounters in your ST

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I have owned my car for about 2 months and I haven't had many fun encounters with my car just yet. I imagine it's because I live in the land of Subarus and most people don't pass a second glance at me. Even cops don't turn to look. It may be because of my color scheme though, grey and black is low key compared to Molten Orange, Green Envy or Red.

The only people who give me compliments on my car are those that know what it is. I like this in a way because the car is rare in my area and I rarely see others. If I see any STs, 9 times out of 10 it is a Focus. I also like this in the sense that the power from this car catches people off guard who think it's just a little Fiesta with a body kit. [hihi]

Has anyone had any fun encounters with your ST? If so please share some stories.

A lot of local ST guys wave at me and give me the thumbs up. Most of the time too they compliment the color of my car, I have yet to see another kona blue on the road

People stayed away from me for the most in my Evo.

But this car has everyone acting like ass hats around me. Trucks love to get right on my ass. That can be a little unnerving at times.

But this town is really unfriendly

I usually get slow cars that want to play with me. I am stage 3 E40 tuned, so the car is loud, catless downpipe from DHM and Cobb Catback. So people hear it plenty, and always try to get me to race. Hondas with fart cans, or mazadas, or a few darts have tried, I have a few veloster's try me. I usually pay no mind to people I know have no chance, but then every once in a while I will get a fast car. I usually do not play to much on the street.

What a good thread... I'm 41 now and for the most part I'm good with being invisible in my FiST... So invisible that I drive like I'm a motorcycle.... My neighbor has asked 3 times "what is that? A fiesta?" 3 times.... I live in the land of bmw, Porsche, Mercedes, and gaining popularity, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, McLarens.... Saw a 918 spyder 2 nights ago.... Many of these cars are the, AMG, M variants... Soooooo when I'm needing a high visibility, hear me roar fix I drive my giant excursion with 7.3 diesel, mbrp exhaust, intake, dp tuner, lifted with 2012 f-250 wheels and suspension... It's white... People pull their children out of the way for fear of getting sucked into the intake! So much fun.... Also I'm in Construction and it's kind of an unspoken that your contractor shows up in a large, loud, beast....

... Hit send to early ...Oh yeah, lots of sweet audis and gti's as well.... Anyway there are days that I wish there were more folks who knew what this was but even I was unaware that it existed until 4 months ago. The benefits? I LOVE my FiST, I go through traffic like a motorcycle with all the invisibility of a black fiesta ... Cops don't look, and people just look right past me. Zip zip!

That's what it is for me too. I had an Audi TT before this and it drew a lot of attention. Unless you're aware of the ST and what it is, it just blends in with the heard of boring cars. And I actually like that for a change.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk