Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A few pics from Fayetteville Motorsports Park, 1/4 mile drag

Finally got some decent drag races in, found another FiST owner there as well and got to do a few runs with her. So much fun! I pulled on her just about everytime, I had my launches on point haha.

Best 1/4 mile time: 15.41 seconds @92.97mph
Best reaction time: .54

There's also some shots with the group I rolled out with, on the way there and the way back. Was such an awesome day/night with my crew!! :)

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I wish I would have known some FiST owners were out, I would have brought my ST's out to get some numbers.

OP
P
Thread Starter #8
I was quite surprised to see another FiST owner out there, maybe next time there will be more of us!!

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Definitely let me know and I'll try to get out there. I would like to get some stock numbers on the FiST/FoST, but I always forget to go. I saw a TB FiST today on the way home from work actually, but that's only the third time in two months and for all I know it's the same guy...

OP
P
Thread Starter #10
Yeah I've only seen one other FiST around where I live and of course it's TB too :/

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I know there are at least two more MO and two TB from didn't Cars and Coffee meets and Facebook, but we're rarely ever in the same location. I see FoST's everywhere though.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Does anybody here in NC have their airbox modified like the Mountune setup? I would like to get some datalog comparisons, but I don't want to cut mine up simply for that.

Not like the Mountune, just modified box with an open bottom, about 1/2 inch cut off the bottom. I can do a datalog and send it over if it'll make much difference.

Also [MENTION=1208]PocketRocketST[/MENTION], I really need to clean my car seeing how nice yours looks. Seems most of the good action is to the east of me, only seen the one other FiST here so far.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Not like the Mountune, just modified box with an open bottom, about 1/2 inch cut off the bottom. I can do a datalog and send it over if it'll make much difference.

Also [MENTION=1208]PocketRocketST[/MENTION], I really need to clean my car seeing how nice yours looks. Seems most of the good action is to the east of me, only seen the one other FiST here so far.
That would be great, actually. I'm mainly just looking at filter pressure and mass airflow.

OP
P
Thread Starter #18
Don't let the pic fool you [MENTION=767]Hypntick[/MENTION]. She is a dirty bitch right now... lmao. Tomorrow there's a huge show in Winston-Salem called dankfest starting at 11am, and then phantasm motorsports is having a racing event at Rockingham speedway in Rockingham starting at 5pm.