Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Accessport V3 uninstalled, Anarchy Motive ST Knob, and an OEM Key Fob for sale!

Trader history for ActiveArchST (0)

Accessport V3 uninstalled [SOLD], Anarchy Motive ST Knob [SOLD], and an OEM Key Fob [SOLD] for sale!

[ALL SOLD]

Hey everyone, unfortunately, someone lost control of their car and crashed into me in the canyons [V]. I was able to grab my accessport and AnarchyMotive weighted shift knob before they towed it off and I purchased a different car so I won't be needing them anymore.

-Accessport V3 is uninstalled and ready to use. I already payed and had it restored with Cobb since I couldn't uninstall it after the accident so it's ready to plug n play. There are no tunes loaded on it since the restore, I'm sure you already know you can get any OTS tunes from Cobb's website or custom tune it. The condition is great except for some wear on the buttons. All the buttons function perfectly, it's just the finish on them that has worn off a little, they feel a little sticky but nothing crazy, I guess it's from the rubber material cobb used for them. Otherwise, there are some scuffs on the soft rubber back but again its all cosmetic, it functions perfectly and most importantly, the display looks flawless especially when it's on, I can't find any scratches on there and I don't see any missing pixels or anything that might seem off-putting. I really liked this tuner. Both blue and gray faceplates are included, ECU cable, clip (you'll need a windshield or dash attachment for it though, can get off Amazon), and the original case. I'm asking $400 shipped for it.

-Weighted Anarchy Motive 6 speed Atlas shift-knob. I originally bought it for $105 and paid another $45 for a basic custom engraving with clear gloss color fill so I payed $145 plus shipping for it when purchasing. I specifically requested the red "ST" and red number digits with black lever position diagram, so the knob is custom made and is going to be pretty unique. It's also in excellent condition, it's very durable and with great craftsmanship, I really loved the knob, it was easily my favorite accessory in the car and felt absolutely great in the hand. It weighs 588 grams and combined with the boomba short throw lever I had, shifting was a dream with this thing. It's on sale on his website right now, looks like $60 for the knob and $38 for the custom engraving. The only thing I forgot to grab off my car was the nut it came with which screws onto the lever before screwing on the knob, it was for positioning the height and you'll need it to use the knob properly. I'm sure you can find the right nut for less than a dollar with the right thread at home depot or maybe you can just hit up the dude at anarchy-motive for one. I'd like to get $75 for the knob.

Knob type: https://anarchy-motive.com/products/6-speed-atlas
Knob custom engraving: https://anarchy-motive.com/products/engraving-1?variant=32578883713

-OEM Key fob, I had my extra key sitting in my drawer, it's basically untouched and I never even used it. I'm honestly not sure if this can even be used since it would have to be re-coded somehow for your car, can the dealer do that maybe? Anyway, if anyone is interested in this fob then let me know. I'm not even sure how much it would cost, I see ones online anywhere from $50 and up, maybe you guys can let me know. I don't need it and it has no real value to me so I'm willing to give it away for some extra change if anyone is willing, let me know.

Pics below...

IMG_1.jpg
IMG_2.jpg
IMG_3.jpg
IMG_4.jpg
IMG_5.jpg
IMG_6.jpg
IMG_7 .jpg
IMG_8.jpg
IMG_9.jpg
IMG_10.jpg
IMG_11.jpg
IMG_12.jpg
IMG_13.jpg

Last edited:

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Sucks about your FiST, but glad you're OK. I have an Anarchy Motive knob as well and the quality is superb. I love the weight of it. They came with a nut not a bolt. I'm sure the buyer could source one from the local hardware store for 50c. btw, Anarchy Motive is taking a few months now for orders. If you don't wanna wait, buy this dude's! GLWS!

OP
ActiveArchST
Thread Starter #3
Sucks about your FiST, but glad you're OK. I have an Anarchy Motive knob as well and the quality is superb. I love the weight of it. They came with a nut not a bolt. I'm sure the buyer could source one from the local hardware store for 50c. btw, Anarchy Motive is taking a few months now for orders. If you don't wanna wait, buy this dude's! GLWS!
Thanks, eh, sucked pretty bad but thankfully I wasn't hurt considering the accident was in the canyons. Thanks for the correction, a nut, not a bolt, i'll correct it in my original post too. Yeah dude, sick, sick knob! I actually waited months for mine too, i think it was like 4 months! He must have hated me because I wouldnt stop emailing him after month 3, I was so eager to get my hand on it after installing the full boomba short throw kit, it was the cherry on top to my setup. I ended up picking up a 2018 civic Si sedan, just needed a larger car for the family and am pretty bummed that he doesnt make them for hondas lol. Man do I miss my fiST!

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Thanks, eh, sucked pretty bad but thankfully I wasn't hurt considering the accident was in the canyons. Thanks for the correction, a nut, not a bolt, i'll correct it in my original post too. Yeah dude, sick, sick knob! I actually waited months for mine too, i think it was like 4 months! He must have hated me because I wouldnt stop emailing him after month 3, I was so eager to get my hand on it after installing the full boomba short throw kit, it was the cherry on top to my setup. I ended up picking up a 2018 civic Si sedan, just needed a larger car for the family and am pretty bummed that he doesnt make them for hondas lol. Man do I miss my fiST!
What do you think of your Si in comparison?

OP
ActiveArchST
Thread Starter #7
What do you think of your Si in comparison?
What a question, alright, I’ll do you all a solid and explain how the fiST would be considered superior to a driver.

Still in the break in period with the Si which translates to I’ve only punched it on just two occasions, once on a strait-way and a little bit on the one canyon run I’ve had so far. The Si definitely feels quick for its size and weight, the sedan seems to have a good balance, and it’s definitely fun to drive. There’s also a plethora of electronics (both good and bad) like rear view cam, side view cam, and the sound system is great for the class. The head unit is filled with features like CarPlay, XM, and editable clock and background wallpapers, but it’s a bit finicky as it’s essentially an android tablet converted into a HU with too many restrictions and badly designed blank pages of apps, if you’re a techie into hacking though you can have some fun with that. It’s got nice bucket seats, and in my book, doesn’t look bad, it grows on you and has some cool features among its nuisances, it looks futuristic while subtly maintaining a Honda look that you can tell will be classic among its successors. It’s also obviously larger so it’s nice having a ton of trunk space and knowing the passengers in the back are comfortable. Another thing that’s wonderful on the Si is the active dampening system. When you hit the sport button, you really feel the car become firmer and the engine rev higher, and the steering response clearly tries to loosen up to the road.

Without a doubt though, the number one thing that impressed me right off the bat was how the shift lever felt. My fiSTs stock lever felt like a MT base Jetta, all loosy-goosy. I had installed the full boomba short throw racing kit with adapter plate, all bushings, and lever, with an added weighted knob, that’s when it felt incredible and really amped up the road feel of the car. The Si’s stock shift feel gave me the same satisfaction as boomba’s kit, minus the heavy knob. The Si’s got a solid stock shifter, from what I understand Honda’s had a strong history in this area. A solid shift feel is one of the reasons why I buy MT cars in the first place, so that sold me more than anything on the Si to be honest.

In regards to the fiST, I’ve never, ever felt that much fun doing 45 in the canyons. The car was tuned flawlessly even without any aftermarket tunes to handle its power with relation to its weight combined with its torque vectoring. For example, the Si also has torque vectoring technology, but I feel like I’m doing 45 when I’m doing 85 so although it’s comfortable on the highway and does a fantastic job of going where you point the wheels when in the canyons, the feedback in the steering wheel is a bit faint and you can’t quite feel the “spirit” in the “spirited-driving” of the car. Well, you can feel it, but it doesn’t compare to my fiST. In my fiST I felt like I was doing 85 when I was really doing 45 in the canyons, and that was thrilling while safe, and the response in the wheel was a dream, I loved the feedback I got from the steering wheel, and I felt confident with the car, especially with ESC off. In the Si I feel like I’m going slower than I really am and although it goes where you point the wheel you can hardly tell and just have to “trust” the car, and with ESC off, I’m terrified so far.

The Si is a great fun car, but it doesn’t compare to the nimbleness of the fiST, and if the fun level of driving a fiST is 100, I’d rate the Si at a 75. Simple turns in the fiST never failed to put a genuine smile on my face, it felt like it was on rails. The fiST also has some originality which some drivers prefer like an actual hand-brake rather than a button. The Si has brake-hold for red lights and such, (more unnecessary tech imho), and a massive center compartment storage area due to the lack of a hand-brake, but that means you can’t hand-brake around a cone or do some fun spirited driving tricks every now and then.

So, if you’re more interested in a drivers car that feels thrilling and doesn’t care about the current trends in tech, than the fiST wins, if you want a larger sedan that doesn’t beg you to punch it but still tries to surprise you when you ask it to, and still feels great shifting even in heavy traffic, then the Si won’t disappoint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What a question, alright, I’ll do you all a solid and explain how the fiST would be considered superior to a driver.

Still in the break in period with the Si which translates to I’ve only punched it on just two occasions, once on a strait-way and a little bit on the one canyon run I’ve had so far. The Si definitely feels quick for its size and weight, the sedan seems to have a good balance, and it’s definitely fun to drive. There’s also a plethora of electronics (both good and bad) like rear view cam, side view cam, and the sound system is great for the class. The head unit is filled with features like CarPlay, XM, and editable clock and background wallpapers, but it’s a bit finicky as it’s essentially an android tablet converted into a HU with too many restrictions and badly designed blank pages of apps, if you’re a techie into hacking though you can have some fun with that. It’s got nice bucket seats, and in my book, doesn’t look bad, it grows on you and has some cool features among its nuisances, it looks futuristic while subtly maintaining a Honda look that you can tell will be classic among its successors. It’s also obviously larger so it’s nice having a ton of trunk space and knowing the passengers in the back are comfortable. Another thing that’s wonderful on the Si is the active dampening system. When you hit the sport button, you really feel the car become firmer and the engine rev higher, and the steering response clearly tries to loosen up to the road.

Without a doubt though, the number one thing that impressed me right off the bat was how the shift lever felt. My fiSTs stock lever felt like a MT base Jetta, all loosy-goosy. I had installed the full boomba short throw racing kit with adapter plate, all bushings, and lever, with an added weighted knob, that’s when it felt incredible and really amped up the road feel of the car. The Si’s stock shift feel gave me the same satisfaction as boomba’s kit, minus the heavy knob. The Si’s got a solid stock shifter, from what I understand Honda’s had a strong history in this area. A solid shift feel is one of the reasons why I buy MT cars in the first place, so that sold me more than anything on the Si to be honest.

In regards to the fiST, I’ve never, ever felt that much fun doing 45 in the canyons. The car was tuned flawlessly even without any aftermarket tunes to handle its power with relation to its weight combined with its torque vectoring. For example, the Si also has torque vectoring technology, but I feel like I’m doing 45 when I’m doing 85 so although it’s comfortable on the highway and does a fantastic job of going where you point the wheels when in the canyons, the feedback in the steering wheel is a bit faint and you can’t quite feel the “spirit” in the “spirited-driving” of the car. Well, you can feel it, but it doesn’t compare to my fiST. In my fiST I felt like I was doing 85 when I was really doing 45 in the canyons, and that was thrilling while safe, and the response in the wheel was a dream, I loved the feedback I got from the steering wheel, and I felt confident with the car, especially with ESC off. In the Si I feel like I’m going slower than I really am and although it goes where you point the wheel you can hardly tell and just have to “trust” the car, and with ESC off, I’m terrified so far.

The Si is a great fun car, but it doesn’t compare to the nimbleness of the fiST, and if the fun level of driving a fiST is 100, I’d rate the Si at a 75. Simple turns in the fiST never failed to put a genuine smile on my face, it felt like it was on rails. The fiST also has some originality which some drivers prefer like an actual hand-brake rather than a button. The Si has brake-hold for red lights and such, (more unnecessary tech imho), and a massive center compartment storage area due to the lack of a hand-brake, but that means you can’t hand-brake around a cone or do some fun spirited driving tricks every now and then.

So, if you’re more interested in a drivers car that feels thrilling and doesn’t care about the current trends in tech, than the fiST wins, if you want a larger sedan that doesn’t beg you to punch it but still tries to surprise you when you ask it to, and still feels great shifting even in heavy traffic, then the Si won’t disappoint.

Sorry to hear about your FiST. However, glad you are okay. Just wanted to say that your review of the SI is really thorough and absolutely true. I had an SI prior to the FiST and the slick transmission is really a huge seller for the Honda. The electronic parking brake is such a let down though. Good luck with the new car!

OP
ActiveArchST
Thread Starter #10
Sorry to hear about your FiST. However, glad you are okay. Just wanted to say that your review of the SI is really thorough and absolutely true. I had an SI prior to the FiST and the slick transmission is really a huge seller for the Honda. The electronic parking brake is such a let down though. Good luck with the new car!
Thank you, I appreciate it. Yeah I cringe every time I hear that “dzzzz” lol.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
great review/comparison of the Si/FiST. i like the slightly older Si sedan. the newest gen is just too ugly for me. are you gonna tune it?

OP
ActiveArchST
Thread Starter #12
great review/comparison of the Si/FiST. i like the slightly older Si sedan. the newest gen is just too ugly for me. are you gonna tune it?
Thank you. I definitely want to tune it, it kicks pretty well right now but doesn’t excite me enough just yet, could use a little more oomph. It is a lease however vs my fiST was a buy so I have to figure out what I should avoid.

OP
ActiveArchST
Thread Starter #14
Anarchy-motive knob is sold! Key fob and Accessport is still available!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
ActiveArchST
Thread Starter #16
Key fob and Accessport are still available guys. Anyone? I’m surprised the AP hasn’t sold yet!

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
If you're on Facebook, there a few large ST groups where it will sell in a few hours at that price.