Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Aftermarket seats

Hi guys, I'm looking to fit some new aftermarket bucket seats in my 2015 st. Preferably bride buckets.

I'm not sure what rails I need to fit them in, I would like to have them fitted onto the original bolts in the car rather than weld anything.

Have any of you got aftermarket seats fitted if so how did you go about fitting them. What rails did you use etc

caliboy15

Hi guys, I'm looking to fit some new aftermarket bucket seats in my 2015 st. Preferably bride buckets.

I'm not sure what rails I need to fit them in, I would like to have them fitted onto the original bolts in the car rather than weld anything.

Have any of you got aftermarket seats fitted if so how did you go about fitting them. What rails did you use etc

here

http://www.plantedtechnology.com/checkout/cart/

bracket that works with most aftermarket seats and rails

codestp202

Has anyone figured out how to trick the ECU with the airbags in the seats? I still want all my other airbags to work, so I'm hesitant to purchase new seats.

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
Let me know how it goes with you, I've looked at the website and I can't see the fist' on there!!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
As far as I know, Planted is the only company making universal (as in; most aftermarket seats will bolt right up to them, and even most side mounts as well) seat bases for the FiSTs.

Sparco has them, but I believe they are actually made by Planted for them, and they put their logo on them. ;)

Keeping the remaining air bags functional is going to be even trickier for me, since I want to use an air bag-less aftermarket steering wheel as well.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Old thread reviaVal but I'm about to order planted brackets. Any input on fit in the fiesta?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I'd like to know this as well, and also, AGAIN, has ANYONE found a resistor/jumper/whatever solution to the airbag light, and keeping the rest of system functional? [???:)]

re-rx7;

Which seats are you planning on installing?

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
^^^I'd like to know this as well, and also, AGAIN, has ANYONE found a resistor/jumper/whatever solution to the airbag light, and keeping the rest of system functional? [???:)]

re-rx7;

Which seats are you planning on installing?
Bride or sparco. Just undecided. Lol