Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

alexanderfreenote mod/accessory thread

OP
A
Thread Starter #22
seat cover looks like it fits nice it may work let me know after a few months please. as for the sponge, it works GREAT but i can see it is being worn down a bit i may need to change it every couple of months. or i can use the tape someone mentioned earlier around the sponge to make a custom pillow for durability since the sponge is soft and will eventually rip.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
seat cover looks like it fits nice it may work let me know after a few months please. as for the sponge, it works GREAT but i can see it is being worn down a bit i may need to change it every couple of months. or i can use the tape someone mentioned earlier around the sponge to make a custom pillow for durability since the sponge is soft and will eventually rip.
Yup I sure will. Probably post a pic in 3 months.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
What im afraid of of using this cover 24/7 is it will keep the part you sit on brightly new and the upper back will darken after awhile from sun and your clothing. So you will get a two tone affect.
Is the cover easily removable, I might wanna just put on for valet employees.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk