aLL STaR Ford Fiesta ST Project Build!

Member ID
The Cobb DownPipe look's really nice!

Nice Project I will check to follow this thread.

OP
aLL STaR Fiesta ST
Member ID
Thread Starter #22
Finally got back into town a little while ago and got some pictures sent to my phone from the body shop. Everything was reassembled this weekend and should be ready for pick up on Tuesday... supposedly. Here's a sneak peek:

I'm back at work on Tuesday so I'll have some pictures of the Baer Brakes and Eibach sway bars soon! I also got an update from LightWurkz and they were able to do a dual projector set up which they're finishing up as we speak!

Member ID
Any more info on the airlift setup?? In for progress!

OP
aLL STaR Fiesta ST
Member ID
Thread Starter #25
... it may or may not be on display at SEMA this year. [thumb]

Any more info on the airlift setup?? In for progress!
It's a kit that never really went into production but they're working on it. So far, everything's complete except the rear bag set up, which they're finalizing... soon. I have everything, air management, tank, shocks and bags (front,) and the rear struts ready to go, just waiting on the rear bags to be finished up. I'll get some pictures of them tomorrow and post them up.

Also, just got these in today from a buddy overseas - LED fog lights / daytime running lights:

I also passed by the paint shop and everything is almost done being put together, hoping that I'll actually be able to pick it up tomorrow once it's complete to start getting some of this stuff off my garage floor and installed!

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Also, just got these in today from a buddy overseas - LED fog lights / daytime running lights:

I also passed by the paint shop and everything is almost done being put together, hoping that I'll actually be able to pick it up tomorrow once it's complete to start getting some of this stuff off my garage floor and installed!
Are these fogs plug and play or require some customization?

OP
aLL STaR Fiesta ST
Member ID
Thread Starter #27
Are these fogs plug and play or require some customization?
Plug and play, harness is on the right hand side of the box and all of the mounting holes on this match up to the OEM fog lights. It seems like a pretty straight forward install too - I'll let you know as soon as I get them installed.

Image for reference - LED on the left, OEM on the right:

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Plug and play, harness it on the right hand side of the box and all of the mounting holes on this match up to the OEM fog lights. It seems like a pretty straight forward install too - I'll let you know as soon as I get them installed.
Thank you and repped.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Definitely looks like a SEMA-quality build so far, in for updates!

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Finally got back into town a little while ago and got some pictures sent to my phone from the body shop. Everything was reassembled this weekend and should be ready for pick up on Tuesday... supposedly. Here's a sneak peek:

I'm back at work on Tuesday so I'll have some pictures of the Baer Brakes and Eibach sway bars soon! I also got an update from LightWurkz and they were able to do a dual projector set up which they're finishing up as we speak!
Can't wait to see the colored pictures haha.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Member ID
interesting to see Tjin doing a Fiesta ST build, SoCal locals like myself might like seeing the end result. It's looking like we're going to be hosting a Monthly Wednesday Night Fiesta/Focus meet at ModBargains. I was originally going to make it Fiesta ST specific but I figure why not open it up a little bit.

OP
aLL STaR Fiesta ST
Member ID
Thread Starter #34
interesting to see Tjin doing a Fiesta ST build, SoCal locals like myself might like seeing the end result. It's looking like we're going to be hosting a Monthly Wednesday Night Fiesta/Focus meet at ModBargains. I was originally going to make it Fiesta ST specific but I figure why not open it up a little bit.
My brother and I have actually done a handful of Ford projects in the past, this is actually our second Fiesta, the first was a collaboration with UTI. I'm definitely down to bring it out to meets... after SEMA, of course.

Member ID
So will the airlift kit be going into production or will this end up being a one-off kit? Really interested in it!

OP
aLL STaR Fiesta ST
Member ID
Thread Starter #36
So will the airlift kit be going into production or will this end up being a one-off kit? Really interested in it!
Hopefully production but just like any other product companies put out, there has to be a demand for it. I'm not too sure how many Fiesta owners would consider it versus the other options out there but what do I know haha.

Member ID
Hopefully production but just like any other product companies put out, there has to be a demand for it. I'm not too sure how many Fiesta owners would consider it versus the other options out there but what do I know haha.
I feel like alot of the Focus guys are into the stance scene, maybe the fiesta will follow? Who knows lol

Member ID
I'm interested in those LED fogs. Can u share where we can get a hold of em?