Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Allow me to to introduce myself

Good evening all!

I have been creeping around on the forums the last few weeks researching fiesta st’s and decided I should add an account and make it official now that I have one! I recently purchased a 2014 Molten Orange Fiesta St with 121,000km on it (75,000miles). The car is pretty well sorted with an S280 turbo and some nice supporting mods as well as a tune+ tune. I will be more active on here once I start wrenching on the car a little more I’m a mechanic by trade and do all of my own work, this car is a whole new platform for me so I do look forward to it! So far I’m extremely happy with this car it’s a huge upgrade from my previous 2009 Honda Fit sport!
IMG_5202.jpeg

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Welcome, the car is a hell of a lot of fun and I think you will really enjoy it. It's got quick turn-in and agile handling that isn't matched by many cars. It's also quite quick, and yours should be more so with the setup you have.
This is a good forum, a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people, you will pick up some good information on here.

How would you compare the fit to the fiesta power aside. The fiesta will obviously be faster but since I'm in a base model power is similar to a fit. I was curious how the brakes, steering, suspension, cargo space might compare.

OP
Orangeblast
Thread Starter #9
How would you compare the fit to the fiesta power aside. The fiesta will obviously be faster but since I'm in a base model power is similar to a fit. I was curious how the brakes, steering, suspension, cargo space might compare.
Cargo space doesn’t compare, the fit had way more. The fit was a great car it had 400,000 kilometres on it when I crashed it and really had no issues through my entire ownership original engine transmission and clutch still in the car. I had a spark plug blow out of the cylinder head once I was able to repair it(it’s very common on 09-14 fits), I had a fuel injector dead short and fry the mosfets in my ecm twice, I was able to repair the mosfets and one sway bar end link went bad. The ac on the fit is horrendous and never works right no matter what you do,the car is also dangerously slow imo . Great on gas for around town or if you keep it locked at 100kph on the highway. The fiesta ST which I have I think is a much nicer car all around aside from cargo space, especially since the price of Hondas is a joke right now. Parts for Hondas are also a lot more expensive should you need to repair something. I loved my fit and it served it’s purpose would I buy another one, yes but only if it had a K swap.