Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another Item from Pierce Motorsports

Chris G

Email Jim and you'll be good to go. I just bought a trunk brace the other day - he's still making them right now.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Thanks Dave. Pics of how this bar attaches would be helpful in making my decision. As far as the trunk brace, I PMed Pierce. I found my brace in a packing box yesterday when I got home from work.. Gray powder coat looks good.

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #26
Hey Guys-first off let's thank Dave and the rest of the folks that continually motivate me to develop new things for this platform. It is without a doubt the best handling/performing FWD car in it's price range currently on the market. I was sad to see ours go back to Ford as I got to enjoy it as a daily and fun track toy for almost a year. I'm going to start a thread this afternoon ( http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...-ST-2-Point-Lateral-Rear-Trunk-Brace-Preorder! ) about the release of this product, but we're currently taking orders for them---and like we do with most of our products we're offering them at a discount and with free shipping to start---we've built 20 units and they're going to powdercoating shortly---but we'll build more to accommodate everyone's interest. Currently they'll be $89 shipped here in the states and just $14 more to Canada. They'll retail for $99 plus shipping so there's some good savings for those that want to take advantage of it. Just PM here with your paypal info and we'll fire off an invoice-thanks!

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #29
Yes it is amazing as to what this bracing can add to handling performance of this car.
I was just out earlier today after work on some of the tightest twisties I could find.
I am currently testing another new piece that Pierce Motorsports will be offering soon.
It is hard to believe but it just keeps getting better.

Dave

Chris G

Yes it is amazing as to what this bracing can add to handling performance of this car.
I was just out earlier today after work on some of the tightest twisties I could find.
I am currently testing another new piece that Pierce Motorsports will be offering soon.
It is hard to believe but it just keeps getting better.

Dave
I love that Pierce is dedicating additional time to the Fiesta. By the time they release all of their stuff, I'll have all the bars that I've wanted... all made by the same company... [emoji106]????

no-pistons

I love that Pierce is dedicating additional time to the Fiesta. By the time they release all of their stuff, I'll have all the bars that I've wanted... all made by the same company... [emoji106]????
Plus I think Pierce has great prices for using chromoly to fabricate his braces. Unlike the over priced mild-steel back yard hack jobs I seen around here from another unmentioned company haha.

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #33
Wait until you guys see the new one.
It works real good.
It will be available soon.

Dave

Chris G

I am REALLY wanting to see the brace Dave is talking about. Jim shared some info with me via email... so stoked.

Plus I think Pierce has great prices for using chromoly to fabricate his braces. Unlike the over priced mild-steel back yard hack jobs I seen around here from another unmentioned company haha.
PM is using the best material choice for the application. Absolutely no reason to use mild steel for bracing unless limited by rules of your racing club rules. Aluminum brace would too big.

Picked up brace at Jim's shop. Installed easily. Didn't modify the plastic trim as Dave reported. Just removed to save weight. [wink] Also lowered trunk tray to rest on the installed brace, in front, spare in back and thick foam pads on both sides of spare. Have to wait till the weekend really run the FiST with the brace.

Picked up brace at Jim's shop. Installed easily. Didn't modify the plastic trim as Dave reported. Just removed to save weight. [wink] Also lowered trunk tray to rest on the installed brace, in front, spare in back and thick foam pads on both sides of spare. Have to wait till the weekend really run the FiST with the brace.
Do you have any pictures of the floor of your trunk? I think this is what I want to do with the brace. What are the foam pads for?