Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another Subaru bites the dust! SLOfiST!!!!

Hey Ya'll! My name is Andy and I just picked up my 2015 tuxedo black metallic Fiesta ST last friday!

I traded in my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited for the fiST and cannot be happier.

I'm from the San Luis Obispo area and am a Junior at Cal Poly SLO majoring in Business/Accounting

Anyways, I look forward to contributing to this extremely friendly forum (not gonna lie, Subaru forums can get aggressive) and hope to meet some of you in person!

Cheers!

Jon H

Congrats! I used to live in SLO, now in Orcutt. Where did you pick up your FiST? Thinking about picking one up as a DD.

OP
SLOpartyST
Thread Starter #10
Welcome and Congrats!
Welcome Aboard.

Dave
Congrats and welcome
Thanks guys! really stoked with the new whip... I like it more and more with each mile i drive it

Congrats man !! I like the legacy, but the fist is a totally different ball game :)
Yes it is... I only have 100miles on her so I'm still getting used to it, but its a totally different experience... Pulls just as hard as the legacy though, and feels waaayyy more nimble.

Welcome! Another convert here, except for I came from a 1 yr old STI. I don't regret it in the slightest.
Me either... I love Subaru's don't get me wrong. Once i get some disposable income later in life i will definitely get back into the Subaru game.

Congrats! I used to live in SLO, now in Orcutt. Where did you pick up your FiST? Thinking about picking one up as a DD.
Hey Jon! Im friends with Tom Forde in SLO and also used to hang out on CCMW back in the day. I definitely remember seein you around town in both of the GTR's you have had.

I purchased my fiST at Mullahey in AG. I had a great experience. Come join the club!

Congrats Andy!! Glad to see you up on here! I snapped a crappy photo of Andy's car on day 1!

Do it Jon! You wont be disappointed. I remember you from your meth injected EVO days....

Jon H

Hey Jon! Im friends with Tom Forde in SLO and also used to hang out on CCMW back in the day. I definitely remember seein you around town in both of the GTR's you have had.

I purchased my fiST at Mullahey in AG. I had a great experience. Come join the club!
Nice! I think I might pick one up once the '16s come out. Kinda want a gunmetal one. TD one at Mullahey a while back and it was a fun car!

Congrats Andy!! Glad to see you up on here! I snapped a crappy photo of Andy's car on day 1!

Do it Jon! You wont be disappointed. I remember you from your meth injected EVO days....
Sweet! Mind if I get a ride in yours some time? Very curious to see how they are once modded a little.

TheStig

Welcome aboard, NASIOC is a great resource but they are indeed brutal at times especially if you do not follow "current trends".

Around here there are even regular Fiesta owners that contribute great information along side us ST owners.

Of all the forums I'm on, this may be the most mellow and friendly.

FocusMike

Not to mention this forum leaves all the other FiST forums in the dust and really the only one that matters haha.
Welcome aboard, NASIOC is a great resource but they are indeed brutal at times especially if you do not follow "current trends".

Around here there are even regular Fiesta owners that contribute great information along side us ST owners.

Of all the forums I'm on, this may be the most mellow and friendly.