Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anti Laser Priority installation. Anyone installed this system?

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Is that a jammer? If so please document it. I’m interested.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Did you check with local laws....I know in some states.....If you get caught with a setup..... El FiST goes to da impound lot for a long time.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Legal here but a lot of CA folks are setting up shop in my city these days so who knows for how long....

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
FCC banned jammers. Interestingly, FDA is the regulatory body, so it is up to the states to decide if it’s legal to use a jammer. CA and TX ban them, for instance. I’d say the jammers are not worth the trouble they invite - as the cops can detect the emissions. I’d say use Waze, common sense, and maybe a detector (or two).

OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Thread Starter #7
Did you check with local laws....I know in some states.....If you get caught with a setup..... El FiST goes to da impound lot for a long time.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah, if caught I’d go to a federal pound you in the azz penitentiary.

OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Thread Starter #10
FCC banned jammers. Interestingly, FDA is the regulatory body, so it is up to the states to decide if it’s legal to use a jammer. CA and TX ban them, for instance. I’d say the jammers are not worth the trouble they invite - as the cops can detect the emissions. I’d say use Waze, common sense, and maybe a detector (or two).
The key to avoid counter-detection is to stand on the brakes and get to PSL, then disable jamming. LEO must be stationary to use laser, so you need to use JTK strategy (jam to kill, meaning dont continue jamming as to avoid suspicion.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
If you’re worried about installing an illegal “jammer” to do illegal speeds you might’ve hit your head too many times. When it goes off, just slow down. Works very well.