Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Bay Area ST owners here?

Hello all, just became a joyful owner of a PB FiST in March. I'm in Sunnyvale and I've seen another PB in this area and a OW one in Pleasanton where I head for work once per week. Lovin' the car.

I'm going to be in the Sacramento/ San Jose area week of May 4. Trying to work out options to save on shipping/duty to Canada.

Anyone willing to receive some parts and I'll come pick them up that week? Likely a couple of Roll Resistors and possibly an Accessport.

I have a white FiST. Here in Cupertino/Saratoga. You can find me on Hwy-9, Hwy-35, Montebello Rd, Stevens Creek Canyon, Pierce, Mt Eden, Redwood Gulch, and Page Mill.

Saw a blue one at Home Depot, so I parked nose to nose with it. Ended up being Ext569's car.

I am just returning to Cupertino after living in Japan for 4 years.
My FiST was built on 6/15/2015, and I hope to pick it up in mid July!
Hope to meet some of you in person.

-- Max

Hey Hwy9FiST nice to meet you last week.

Starbucksfiesta, were you parked in front of me on TUE at the Great Mall in Milpitas?

GoMax, you are going to love the car. And welcome back to Cali.

I am just returning to Cupertino after living in Japan for 4 years.
My FiST was built on 6/15/2015, and I hope to pick it up in mid July!
Hope to meet some of you in person.

-- Max
Max, lets hit the TOUGE!

North Bay Sonoma County, 2 weeks of ownership 1k miles and one trip to South Lake this car is fantastic!!![drinking][rockon]

im in Tracy for the most part and usually avoid the bay area, unless its for car stuff then im more than willing to cruise out there

Just broke my record of ST sightings in one outing. Last night in Palo Alto, a PB next to Greer Park, and then an OW and TB in the city hall parking structure in downtown. Nice to see the ST bug spreading.

Shout-out to them and all others. Have a great weekend!