Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Bay Area ST owners here?

just search for it on FB, theres a little lightning bolt between the ST RS but i dont know how to do it here. lol

dude jump on FB and search the group mentioned a few posts up. the monthly south bay meets are in san jose on the first friday of the month

SY Focus ST pulled up next to me in the city near Folsom and 13th on my way home from work this afternoon at about 4pm. I looked over and was about to beep the horn at him as he pulled aside me, he completely ignores me. Am I like, a jerk magnet today or something?

Ita just that Focus ST drivers are jealous of how well the Fiesta handles.

Also, non car enthusiasts buy the Focus ST.

Oh really? Okay I guess.. on a positive note I was darting in and out of traffic on 280 heading out of the city last week on my way to work and pulled up behind a black or Kona Blue (can't remember sorry!) Fiesra ST. He immediately saw me and waved at me in the rear view mirror!

That was awesome! Hi! :wave:

The FoST guys never seem to care. Remember there are so many more FoST then FiST so anytime we see each other there's only a roughly 1 in 20000* chance of that happening. *Someone check my math.

Hahaha! ^

Spotted an Oxford White Fiesta ST on SB 101 this morning at about 7:15am in San Mateo. I was in HOV lane, gave him a couple honks as I pulled up next to him but no noticeable response. He was a "mature" driver. [emoji14]

Spotted another white FiST in Hayes Valley, travelling downhill on Gough, made a left on Fulton. Had a nice sounding exhaust, bright headlights, and missing the Fiesta badge. [emoji481]

**Spotted**

SB 101, 0730, in San Mateo area. Molten Orange Fiesta ST, New Mexico plates. I was in carpool lane and crept up to you a gave a gentle honk and a wave. Your music musta been blasting or something, no acknowledgement.

Maybe next time!