Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Connecticut fiST owners

nice you’ll enjoy modding the fist. What goodies did you get?
Thank you. I just installed a Cobb Access Port V3. Car already had rain guards, windows tinted, sounds like it could be some kind of aftermarket exhaust im not sure which one, and a Turbosmart Kompact Shortie Plumb Back BOV.

Waiting for these parts to show up already ordered: Cobb rear motor mount, Whoosh motorsports V2 Fiesta ST HIGH-FLOW Turbo Inlet Elbow - Ceramic Coated 2000 degree Cerakote, Fiesta handbrake decorative gel cover with ST logo - Carbon Fiber w/Silver ST, iSincer Side Mirror Turn Signal Dynamic LED Lights 2014-2019 Fiesta ST - Smoked Black, Whoosh motorsports fog light delete / cold air duct 2014-2019 Fiesta ST - RED, Fiesta ST200 airbox w/cold air feed hose - YES - RAMAIR, Whoosh brand Ford Fiesta ST 2014-2019 Crossover Pipe Kit - 2000 degree Cerakote satin black ceramic, Velossa Tech Ram Air BIG MOUTH Intake Gen 3 Fitment! 2014+ Fiesta ST - black / red, 2014+ Fiesta ST whoosh brand High Flow Silicone Induction Hose Kit Red, Rally Armor 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta ST Mud Flap set Black w/Red Logo, For High Beam bulbs HUIQIAODS H7 LED Headlight Bulb Adapter Holder For Audi BMW E85 X5 New Bora Sagitar 2 PCS, TECHMAX Mini H11 LED Headlight Bulbs,60W 10000Lm 4700Lux 6500K Cool White Extremely Bright 30mm Heatsink Base CREE Chips H8 H9 Conversion Kit, H1 LED Headlight Bulbs, CAR ROVER 50W 10000Lumens Extremely Bright 6000K CSP Chips Conversion Kit. Looking to also get some LED tail lights eventually.

Last edited:
Enjoy the modding. If you're burning an itch to buy parts, I'd look to an upgraded intercooler and then a new flash. I found this was the best bang for your buck performance wise (seeing that you already have a RMM).

Enjoy the modding. If you're burning an itch to buy parts, I'd look to an upgraded intercooler and then a new flash. I found this was the best bang for your buck performance wise (seeing that you already have a RMM).
The upgraded intercooler is definitely next on my list. Just not sure which one to get. Also im kinda an idiot when it comes to this stuff this is my first Turboed car. Also Idont really know what you mean by a new flash like a new map to put into my Cobb Access port? Also have no clue what RMM means. Sry i know im stupid but Ive always been kind of a gear head. Had a couple MK2 GTI's back in the day and also an 04 Mazda RX8 which was an amazing car but horrible on gas. So much fun to drive though.

The upgraded intercooler is definitely next on my list. Just not sure which one to get. Also im kinda an idiot when it comes to this stuff this is my first Turboed car. Also Idont really know what you mean by a new flash like a new map to put into my Cobb Access port? Also have no clue what RMM means. Sry i know im stupid but Ive always been kind of a gear head. Had a couple MK2 GTI's back in the day and also an 04 Mazda RX8 which was an amazing car but horrible on gas. So much fun to drive though.
yes new flash as in a new map. personally I went with dizzy stage 2 originally and now have his E30 flash tune. I have zero complaints so far and been running it for a few months.
RMM is short for Rear Motor Mount. don't worry I also had no clue what it meant at first.
as for intercooler I hear good things about the whoosh V3. I have the cobb intercooler I got on here used for a fair price and it definitely is better than stock. waiting to see if it will be good enough for my TT S280 turbo I ordered.... if it ever arrives

Yes, as stated by Hllm112- as for which to get everyone will give you their opinion on which part(s) is the best (most likely what they have).
As for intercooler- I went with Mountune as I wanted the largest unit that would require 0 modification to my bumper and reuse all factory parts. The latest Whoosh unit along with Mountune I believe are the only 2 which fit my requirements. There are a number of additional units that fit one and have 0 modification needed, but are physically smaller (such as Cobb). Is there a performance advantage- probably but most likely won't be noticed until an upgraded turbo is installed.
Tunes via FlashPro- there are a handful to choose from and all have their pros and cons.

yes new flash as in a new map. personally I went with dizzy stage 2 originally and now have his E30 flash tune. I have zero complaints so far and been running it for a few months.
RMM is short for Rear Motor Mount. don't worry I also had no clue what it meant at first.
as for intercooler I hear good things about the whoosh V3. I have the cobb intercooler I got on here used for a fair price and it definitely is better than stock. waiting to see if it will be good enough for my TT S280 turbo I ordered.... if it ever arrives
Awesome thank you for the info I think Im going to go with the whoosh V3 intercooler with the J pipe in the black heat pipe with red intercooler boost hose kit.

Yes, as stated by Hllm112- as for which to get everyone will give you their opinion on which part(s) is the best (most likely what they have).
As for intercooler- I went with Mountune as I wanted the largest unit that would require 0 modification to my bumper and reuse all factory parts. The latest Whoosh unit along with Mountune I believe are the only 2 which fit my requirements. There are a number of additional units that fit one and have 0 modification needed, but are physically smaller (such as Cobb). Is there a performance advantage- probably but most likely won't be noticed until an upgraded turbo is installed.
Tunes via FlashPro- there are a handful to choose from and all have their pros and cons.
Awesome thank you for the info I think Im going to go with the whoosh V3 intercooler with the J pipe in the black heat pipe with red intercooler boost hose kit.

SPhilli911

You as well. I still don't see many other Fiesta STs in my area. :confused:

In slightly related news, really is a bummer that Lime Rock didn't hold any major events this year (as you would expect), as that is my usual destination for car events. I found myself driving out to the north-west part of CT, near Lime Rock, for a hike on part of the AT just to do that drive again. It's beautiful on that side of the state.