Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member Connecticut

Stkid93

Premium Account
Hello,

My names craig’m brand new to the fist platform and I’m from Connecticut. I’m looking for any other forum members from Connecticut ( even surrounding states is okay).

im asking for a few reasons,

1) mainly and most importantly, it would be awesome to have some friends in the community near me to go to meets and stuff with/cruise with.

2) I’m looking for people to help me learn the platform and help me install parts (I would pay of course, I’m not looking for people to use I’m looking for lifelong friends where the friendship is mutually beneficial to everyone)

3) I am looking to go hybrid turbo and would love to ride in a few cars to help me make my final choice on which turbo to go for it.

Thanks!

OP
Stkid93

Stkid93

Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Where in ct? I’m from the new haven area? Ill
DM you with my number

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I attend Quinnipiac College in Hamden for 2 years, many many moons ago.

I still miss hiking in Sleeping Giant State Park, right across the street from that school, to this day.
I spent ALOT of time at Sleeping Giant. Could party on the backside near the head. Running on those rocks....surprised I didnt break my neck on those things

where are you now?
Ended up in Pennsylvania.

OP
Stkid93

Stkid93

Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Ahh I lived in PA for a year. Glenmoore PA near downingtown

OP
Stkid93

Stkid93

Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
I couldn’t believe it! I was really questioning the mileage at first. I couldn’t understand why anyone would buy it brand new, take amazing care of it, then sell it at 11k miles. At first I thought it was someone’s weekend track toy. But then I started thinking, there’s no way because it’s all stock, even down to the sound symposer. I did the tune after buying the car, it was literally 100% stock. Down to the original tires and battery. If someone was going to track this car they would have at the very least put an intercooler, radiator, tires, and suspension on. The car also had extensive maintenance done (oil change every 3k). So if it wasn’t someone’s weekend track . It was probably either

1)driven by a middle aged or older man/woman. Maybe it was someone who used to like really fast cars but now that they are older they don’t modify them anymore. Maybe it was someone who wanted a regular fiesta. But the dealership was sold out, so they convinced them to buy the st.

2)it was indeed a weekend car. But the stock tires are still on the car with good life. So the car wasn’t driven all that hard.

whatever the reason, I got lucky with a very pristine low mileage fist. Although I wish there was a way to contact the previous owner to see what they were like and why they sold the car.

SPhilli911

Welcome fellow CT member and congrats on the low mileage new ST!

I am in the Hartford area, but I frequent Lime Rock Park up in Lakeville for various events/ watching races so maybe I will start seeing more Fiestas there.