Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any New Mexico FiST Owners?

So there’s a 70% chance I’ll be moving to Santa Fe for at least 2 years within the next month.

For anyone who might live in Santa Fe or Albuquerque I’ve got a couple questions.

Is there a local FiST meetup group?
What’s the car scene like?
What are the best drivers' roads?
Do I need snow tires to get through winter or will some all seasons handle it?

Thanks in advance.

I’ve been in ABQ since May, I’ve been to two shows in June. There really hasn’t been much since. All of the meets here are very sporadic and last minute it seems. Maybe if you get to know the right people, you’ll be in the know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there is a local FiST group, I know there is a local ST group on facebook that you might look into i guess
I would say that like the car scene, much like the general attitude of New Mexicans is very relaxed and chill
My favorite roads in the Santa Fe area would be Santa Fe to White Rock then to Valles Caldera and down into Jemez. or Sante Fe down to NM-14 and into Sandia Park and up into the Sandia Crest road. I am not too sure about anything more north than Santa Fe though.
I know there is more snow in the Santa Fe area than Albuquerque and for Albuquerque I have been fine on all seasons, Santa Fe you might need dedicated snow tires but I am not too sure

OP
Booster
Thread Starter #4
Spotted a Kona Blue FiST with cloth seats at Bosque Brewery in Bernalillo last Saturday. Is that owner on here? Nice car BTW, I love that color.