Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anybody ever use the AstroAI electric air pump

pixelzombie

My wife bought me one for Christmas when all these years I've been using a bike pump. I'm tempted to just return it as I'm not sure how sturdy it will be or how long it will last.

AstroAI

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Not that specifically, but I have their digital inflator attachment for my compressor. It works totally fine but I don’t use it a ton so can’t speak to longevity.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I don't know about that one but I've had a cheap one I got from Walmart probably 15 years ago that has soldiered along just fine. Slow, but it puts air in the tiers. So the one you have will probably suffice. That said, I got a bigger one from Harbor Freight that actually has a little 2 gallon storage tank for just $10 more than the one you have, and though just as noisy, it is much faster to use. Plugs into 110 though.

Used exactly that until I damaged the cigarette lighter connector. It just doesn't seems like there's much strain relief built-in. Worked great when I was lazy and needed to fill up my tire daily for a few months. Fits great in the right trunk cubby.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have the 'HALO' version. Really quick putting air in and nice and compact. Keep it in the car at all times.