Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anybody know of any FiST drivetrains swapped into other builds?

I'm about to have a spare engine/transmission/subframe/ECU/dash cluster/column, etc and I was wondering if anybody has seen the FiST setup swapped into an older vehicle or a dune runner or a kit car. Just thinking before I go selling off what I don't need... lol
i've been really horny for a built 1.6 or even a Euro 1.5 swap into a newer Miata, for no reason other than to be able to get in the 260-300 whp range while keep the weight about the same.

I'm about to have a spare engine/transmission/subframe/ECU/dash cluster/column, etc and I was wondering if anybody has seen the FiST setup swapped into an older vehicle or a dune runner or a kit car. Just thinking before I go selling off what I don't need... lol
Im daydreaming of doing like a 1987-1993 Ford Festiva “ST” swap, cheap light car that you don’t see often with a Fiesta ST components? Probably a ton of work, but it could be hilarious and fun!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Drop one in a Fiat 850 Spyer. Say hello to a 1600 lbs. car with 200 HP out back. Note, with the original 850cc 4 cylinder these cars had a 1600 lbs curb weight IIRC.
This was my suggestion in the other post I linked above. [wink]

In college, one of my dorm floormate's girlfriend had one of these, and to goof on her, a bunch of us picked it up and moved it across the parking lot. LOL