Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone know what the part number or name of the vehicle-side part of the stock diverter valve electrical connector is?

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Mine cracked years ago and I fixed it with UV resin. It's been fine, but some older stuff I'd done with the UV resin has started to break down so I figure I should get ahead of it.
It's the connector the diverter valve connects to - I could replace the entire harness but that is way too much work for just one small connector. If anyone knows I'd love to hear it.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Mine cracked years ago and I fixed it with UV resin. It's been fine, but some older stuff I'd done with the UV resin has started to break down so I figure I should get ahead of it.
It's the connector the diverter valve connects to - I could replace the entire harness but that is way too much work for just one small connector. If anyone knows I'd love to hear it.
Call up any fomoco dealer and they will have a pigtail catalog* i've used it multiple times. i think there is even a downloadable version

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Call up any fomoco dealer and they will have a pigtail catalog* i've used it multiple times. i think there is even a downloadable version
oh ok I'll try again - last time I tried they just kept trying to sell me a wiring harness replacement :\