Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone Sign Up For Grid Life CMP.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Bad ass. You gonna make good power. I am debating a retune for race gas. I think there could be another 30hp with race gas. (I have no big pump or injectors). Like 30hp will make a difference against 800hp Street Mod Cars. LOL
I need make you a set of rear beam locating collars.
I’ve got a stratified 4 port aux with an external fuel filter and all the plumbing + two sets of the longer alternator bolts I’ll hook you up with in April if you want enough fuel to send a rod into orbit while you chase street mod cars lol

Sorry, meant to post a link to the event info. Apparently its HUGE.

I am running the track battle. Guess I am gonna be the only FWD in the Street Mod Class. Dunno. I certainly will be the underdog for sure. I have nowhere near the power of those other cars.
This sounds like an opportunity for the FWD record in the class

Club TR is stiff competition. I got HAMMERED at Barber when they did the Combo event with Jzilla. I was pretty much dead last.
Gridlife competition in general is pretty stiff. Which is why I love it. A lot of the time the podium is separated by a second or less.
when I competed, 4th place was just 4 hundredth of a second off my time. 3rd placed was like 6tenths ahead of me. The competition is awesome.

OP
Fusion Works

Fusion Works

Thread Starter #28
I do suck at driving, so that doesn't help. For some reason was never happy with my car setup at the first Gridlife I did last year. By the end of the year I was much happier with it and expect with the new dampers and other components for 24 will be even happier with it.

If none of the big boys show up, maybe the Fiesta can hold a CMP track record for this year. HAHA.

Wouldn’t your car fit better in street class? You would have better odds of getting on the podium
I have to double check their regulations. I literally might not be able to do it because I don't have a headliner and don't particularly want to reinstall one.