Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Are stage 1 and 2 fully dependent on bolt ons?

danbfree

3000 Post Club
DO NOT BUY FROM ANYWHERE BUT Valentine 1....There are a lot of refurbished units everywhere. I personally own 2 units. 1 for the FiST and 1 for the Typhoon! They also look to be out of stock also....Id call them.

https://store.valentine1.com/store/
I'm curious, what's wrong with the refurbished ones? I've had great luck with refurbs, they usually last forever with anything wrong with them fixed...

Intuit

3000 Post Club
............. no place for Johnny Law to hide ......................
I've seen'em post up in the break down lane, lights dead on moonless nights and even on the opposite side of the highway just before a u-turn section. With normal halogen headlamps, the vehicle profile is pretty much the only giveaway. It's really dangerous to do that, but I've seen'em do it. I've also seen motorcycle cops post-up under highway overpasses (like a troll LoL) during the day; the shade from the overpass makes them difficult to spot from a distance unless you're really looking for them. Typically they're just looking for extreme speeders, hard brakers, and those that just don't see them at all. (and probably non-seatbelt wearers)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Gotta know your roads man...I know their hangouts....head lights... unmarked cars etc...know your Foe!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
True, but these were unusual hangout spots. Still in the same general areas though, just different spots. I think that was their intent... to throw people off by posting up in unexpected locations.