Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Asheville BMW Convert

Hi guys,

I ordered my new FiST from Asheville Ford on 11/29/14. I haven't taken delivery of it yet, but figured I'd make an account and introduce myself anyways. I'm a 26 year old car guy with a new Wife, baby, puppy, and mortgage. Until recently, I worked at Nissan and the local BMW indy shop. I grew up in the German RWD world. A pick-up truck ran his red-light and T-boned me in my 330ci[mad]. So here I am, doing the "adult" thing and getting a hot-hatch with a warranty and good MPG, instead of another coupe. I'm excited to be here and can't wait to take delivery of my new Fiesta ST (Black with Orange Recaros). I'm going to be completely out of my element, but I'm excited to start experimenting with a FWD Turbo[wrenchin], and expanding my gear-head horizons in the process.

I'm in the Asheville area and interested in spirited drives on the Parkway/MTN roads, AutoX, and Deals Gap. Send me a PM if you are too.

Thanks for reading [raceflag]

That's the same color combo that I orde re d but after waiting 2.5 months for them to build it I just cancelled it and bought and orange with orange recaros.
I'll likely be down your way sometime cause I spend a fair amount of time down on those mountain roads in western north carolina.

A fellow convert! I am a BMW e28 guy who has been indirectly forced to sell my 88 528e. But I am quickly falling in love with my FiST! Welcome and enjoy the ride buddy!

OP
A
Thread Starter #13
That's the same color combo that I orde re d but after waiting 2.5 months for them to build it I just cancelled it and bought and orange with orange recaros.
I'll likely be down your way sometime cause I spend a fair amount of time down on those mountain roads in western north carolina.
This is exactly what happened to me. I waited and waited and waited. Ended up getting my deposit back and buying a Black with smoke storm Recaros. I didn't want this stupid sunroof and navigation [rant] !!!!!