Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Auto Window issues

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Disconnected the battery yesterday to install my quickshift, and now my driver's side window won't Auto roll up when I pull it for a second, but it works when going down. Any ideas?

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Now it works just like my '16!. Try disconnect / reconnect the battery again?

Remi

Roll the window all the way up and keep pulling up on the switch for a second and it will reset
Sweet, this just worked for me.
I don't know why the auto up feature stopped working out of the blue. I haven't disconnected the battery lately. Oh well, at least it works again. Thanks for the info!

I just had to replace my dead battery and of course lost auto-up/down function. I remembered reading you had to reset the switch by holding up/down for a bit each way. I only have been able to reset the auto-down function though. Any suggestions?

Update: Tried again today. Rolled all the way up, released, then held up again, heard a click, and now auto up is working again.

Last edited:

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I just had to replace my dead battery and of course lost auto-up/down function. I remembered reading you had to reset the switch by holding up/down for a bit each way. I only have been able to reset the auto-down function though. Any suggestions?

Update: Tried again today. Rolled all the way up, released, then held up again, heard a click, and now auto up is working again.
I had exactly the same experience yesterday (original battery on my '17 finally died). The key is to release; missed that on the first atttempt, re-read your post, and voila! Thanks