Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ava P60 Master Pressure Washer

G'day everyone.

I know this is predominently a U S forum so I don't know if you guys get these pressure washers.

My old washer died for the 3rd time in 5 years and of course the 3rd time being just out of warranty so was shopping around.

The Ava pressure washer are made in Norway and advertised as built to last. 1st impressions are good, it looks like they have taken a general washer, looked at how people use them, looked at the annoying points and improved them. Examples being a low resistence, low fatigue trigger, a swinging hose reel left and right to help prevent sideways tipping and an extendable bar out front to help prevent forwards tipping. That and its low centre of gravity.

It's a big bastard though and weighs in at 20ish kg's (around 44lbs I think it is in backwards speak).

Pressure is 145 bar max and flows 500L/hour. It came with enough heads and a patio cleaner to be useful for more than just washing the car.

The fact it has an extendable lance, plus you can use the heads and foam lances right off the trigger means you can get as close as you need to for all kinds of jobs.

The only 2 things I would change are the power cable storage which just has some big rubber cable tie thing and the entry point for the hose to the handle. It shares the hose entry point with Kärcher washers that I have seen and also uses Kärcher fittings for the heads and lance to the trigger.

It's bloody good. Thanks for reading, here is an unboxing and use review video for those interested.

View: https://youtu.be/GR9PWOKlKQo