Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What other options are available?

Hey guys, Im on a budget and was wondering if there was another way to go with an accesport or something similar that's nor cobb.

What is your intention with it? You can get an OBDII bluetooth adapter for readouts and codes, but I don't know of anything short of ECU swaps for tuning outside of the Accessport.

That said, I am no expert in this, just some guy

OP
Z
Thread Starter #3
Just wanted to get logs and all that, are you currently on a obdII bluetooth adapter?

Yeah your option is pretty much a bluetooth OBDII adapter and an app that logs. No clue what though. The Accessport is arguably Cobb's best (by far) product and they have alternatives pretty well beat as far as reliability and ease of use. The next closest thing I know of is SXTH's EK1, and the Lite is a $600 cheap plastic case holding a Raspberry Pi running their scanning software, while being much larger and not nearly as nice to use. Also only supports a handful of brands, mostly geared towards Korean ones but also Chevy and Mercedes Benz.

I will say that the price of a tune from a tuner bundled with an Accessport is generally pretty solid, and used ones show up occasionally for a lot less too. It's what I would recommend, but for just logs, I'm sure most apps will do fine

Just wanted to get logs and all that, are you currently on a obdII bluetooth adapter?
I'm using an accessport. A generalized OBDII shouldn't be hard to find, you'd just want one with a supported software/app that can log everything you're after. That said, I don't have experience with OBDII adapters, so I don't have anything to recommend.