Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Available steel wheels?

I've found some on eBay from unique. They are 41 offset and 15x6. Trying to save some money on a winter setup. Does anyone have these? Or know of another available wheel. Thanks for the help

I got some 15" Steelies (7" wide I belive--- haven't had much time to check) with 195/55R15 tires from my local ford dealership as part of a promotion Ford Canada does. I have found some on Tirerack and 1010tires.ca (canada).

Choosing steel wheels or aftermarket aluminum wheels is always a good choice over stock. Lots of people use stock since that means they can buy a nice set of summer wheels and use the stock wheels they already have for winter. The problem with using stock wheels is that when you damage a wheel; which is easier in winter imho you have to buy another stock one to match and stock wheels are often expensive compared to the same quality after market.

Also stock wheels are often larger than they need to be and are more likely to be damaged. Also narrower tires are better for traction in snow.

Edit: I am ashamed I don't know the actual width and offset of my wheels but they came stock, have no writing on them and I havent had time to look actually measure or anything (which of course is hard when a 7.3" tire is mounted to them. I bought the car as a replacement for a DD that I needed ASAP if that is any kind of excuse.

I got the Cragar Unique 83 from Summit Racing part # CRR-83-5625 for $44.00 each and thay have free shipping on all orders over $99.00. These work great.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Got mine from Discount Tire Direct with winter tires shipped to my door for about $460.