Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AWR mounts

Ordered the complete awr Mount set from whoosh it’s been over a week and they haven’t shipped? How long do they usually take? Do they ship from whoosh?

Ordered the complete awr Mount set from whoosh it’s been over a week and they haven’t shipped? How long do they usually take? Do they ship from whoosh?
I ordered awr mounts as well and it's been some days now. Probably waiting to get them from supplier then he will ship out.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
we carry stock of AWR, sometimes there are certain parts/colors that stock out especially during peak sales periods such as tax season
I can be contacted at least 6 different ways, random posts on a forum would be the least ideal and definitely the slowest way :coffee:

Last edited:
OP
shabbyman
Thread Starter #5
Okay so says they will be here tomorrow yayyy!!! And i didn’t know but looks like they custom make these probably don’t keep many in stock especially the colored ones (I ordered all red) which is a good thing I come from stunt riding where all the best and strongest stuff is custom made and powder coated like these…but some of those companies have you waiting 6 months on 1 piece so a few weeks is nothing!! Ron I thought I did email you about it but it’s totally fine I know you’re extremely busy I didn’t wanna pester you that’s all.so I posted on here ❤️ peace and love 🫶

OP
shabbyman
Thread Starter #7
if you're going AWR - the vibration is normal and it will settle down.

also, grease them or they squeak
I’m looking forward to the vibration I want it to feel angry and aggressive and where on the mount do I grease? Do I need to take the bushings out? Or just the hardware?

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I’m looking forward to the vibration I want it to feel angry and aggressive and where on the mount do I grease? Do I need to take the bushings out? Or just the hardware?
with poly bushings, toss some poly bushing lube anywhere the poly directly touches metal - awr might have better recommendations. its a lot easier to lube before install.