Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bczracecar's Build Thread

OP
bczracecar
Thread Starter #23
Dumb question here:

I'm trying to remove my headlight and I'm having some difficulty. I've got the two obvious screws out but I'm having a hard time removing that Phillips looking screw that actually isn't a screw. Is it just a clip that should pry out with a flathead ?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Dumb question here:

I'm trying to remove my headlight and I'm having some difficulty. I've got the two obvious screws out but I'm having a hard time removing that Phillips looking screw that actually isn't a screw. Is it just a clip that should pry out with a flathead ?
Unscrew the center then pry up the outside.

Dave

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Dumb question here:

You mean the push in black plastic one ? if so Yes it will pop out or apply a bit of pressure under the head to the body of the push in part and unscrew it lightly..

rooSTer

1000 Post Club