Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best Companies??

Search around and you are sure to find those you rather not deal business with. Everyone ive delt with have been phenomenal.

Boomba racing
Velossa Tech
Rallysport Direct (not a vendor)
Tire Rack (not a vendor)
Maxton Designs
Damond Motorsports
Mountune USA

Search around and you are sure to find those you rather not deal business with. Everyone ive delt with have been phenomenal.

Boomba racing
Velossa Tech
Rallysport Direct (not a vendor)
Tire Rack (not a vendor)
Maxton Designs
Damond Motorsports
Mountune USA
I second Velossa Tech, Boomba and Tire Rack[shakehands]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Yeah I've not been impressed with a few companies myself, Meister R being one as of late...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummers to hear you had a suboptimal experience. Did you order the coilovers through their UK store or US store? I ordered mine through their UK store and it was shipped within 24 hrs.

Had troubles purchasing the coils and took a few days before it shipped.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Bummers to hear you had a suboptimal experience. Did you order the coilovers through their UK store or US store? I ordered mine through their UK store and it was shipped within 24 hrs.
I had ordered it thru their American site but was refunded as PayPal faaked the shipping adress up and then was given the money back a different exchange than what I paid (80$)

Jerrick did however adjust the price but that wasn't an easy step.

And it just shipped yesterday and I bought it Monday.

Hope I don't sound picky but it should be click , pay, ship, but as always Ed;-)

I don't think you're picky; especially if they refunded you the purchase price of ~$1000 for $80 [unsurelaugh]. I think you will forget this debacle once you install the coilovers and see how it makes your FiST handles [rockon]

I had ordered it thru their American site but was refunded as PayPal faaked the shipping adress up and then was given the money back a different exchange than what I paid (80$)

Jerrick did however adjust the price but that wasn't an easy step.

And it just shipped yesterday and I bought it Monday.

Hope I don't sound picky but it should be click , pay, ship, but as always Ed;-)

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I don't think you're picky; especially if they refunded you the purchase price of ~$1000 for $80 [unsurelaugh]. I think you will forget this debacle once you install the coilovers and see how it makes your FiST handles [rockon]
Tbh I only bought coils to raise my car as the 6pt would scrape and now my new tires rub, all which are mistakes of my own.

Car handles amazing right now, idk how it will handle better but I am super stoked ;-)

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
The CP-E IC is also higher capacity than the Cobb, and a VERY high quality unit as well, but, depending on your tune with a C39, still may not be enough in hot ambient temps, and the 'safest' bet would be the pricey full DHM setup.
In all honesty he DHM isn't that expensive in comparison to the big names out there like Cobb and Mountune and Cp-e if you take into consideration that you're also getting their crashbar with it. What irks me is the 6-8 week turn around.