Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best custom E tune as of 2021

Hello all, just a quick question. with all your opinions, whats the company that makes the best custom tunes. Is it dizzy, Stratified, JS? Im looking more for the best Ethanol tune because that stuff readily available in my area.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I can't say which is best but I've used a Dizzy flash tune E30 and a custom Tune+. Both were very good. Obviously squeezed more torque and hp on the custom tune+. As a custom dizzy would likely squeeze more as well. Both these tuners get my thumbs up.

This is more or less along the lines of "what's the best oil for our cars?" You'll get different opinions and very few people, if any, have tried every single tuner to be able to compare them all. All those mentioned are great tuners and I'm sure you'll be satisfied no matter what tuner you end up with. I've had COBB, mountune, Stratified, and currently on Dizzy. Ethanol tunes for the last two, and I was satisfied with both.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Plenty of good options out there. It’s nearly impossible to objectively define and select a “best” tuner. Just read up on what experiences people have had with each and pick the one that sounds best to you.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I can't say which is best but I've used a Dizzy flash tune E30 and a custom Tune+. Both were very good. Obviously squeezed more torque and hp on the custom tune+. As a custom dizzy would likely squeeze more as well. Both these tuners get my thumbs up.
You had a custom Adam tune on your factory stock turbo?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
You had a custom Adam tune on your factory stock turbo?
Yes I did a custom E30 through Adam. It is stronger than the previous flash ots E30 which I expected. Advances less timing also.

Currently I am running Dizzy ots 93 though. Decided to keep it on 93 until after I garage through the winter.

Another vote for Dizzy here. I have his E30 tune and it is a huge difference over the Cobb OTS tune. Its a ton of fun, highly recommend.

pwnall1337

Vendor
Definitely check out our E30 and Adapt-X 87-93 maps. Brandon 2 years ago went 104 mph in the 1/4 fbo with our E30 tune.

Our calibrations are a bit different than what most people are used to. Our pump gas map has factory octane learning 87-93 and our tunes (as well as e30) use factory torque control and linear pedal response so a lot of the Focus ST guys use it for auto-x and SCCA events.
All Adapt-X calibrations use factory torque combustion stability checks and torque controls, as well as factory over and underboost controls to protect your vehicle in the event of boost control failure, and factory octane learning if you get winter blend gas or a tank of bad gas.

Adapt-X is currently the "go to" map over on the focus st forums. (focusst.org)

https://monstertuned.com/products/Fiesta-ST-Adapt-X-Tune-p358859436

Last edited: