Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best way to clean and protect your car from salt

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ford's committing to full electric. We won't see cars like the FiST from them. Just roomy people movers with a lot of torque.

That's why I got a winter beater. All I've done is a few LEDS. I actually really like it. Fiesta chassis with the full winter package and AWD. More than enough for winter in these parts.
My EcoSport.jpg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ford's committing to full electric. We won't see cars like the FiST from them. Just roomy people movers with a lot of torque.

That's why I got a winter beater. All I've done is a few LEDS. I actually really like it. Fiesta chassis with the full winter package and AWD. More than enough for winter in these parts.
View attachment 52990
As much as people on this site hate on that model, if you put real winter tires on it, it will go/get you anywhere you need to go in the ridiculous snowfall you could possibly see in your area. [wink] [twothumb]

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
As much as people on this site hate on that model, if you put real winter tires on it, it will go/get you anywhere you need to go in the ridiculous snowfall you could possibly see in your area. [wink] [twothumb]
It's the CUV version of the Fiesta. It's heavy for what it is, due to a conspicuous lack of aluminum, and the engine isn't very powerful or economical, but it's a sturdy little thing.
It handles surprisingly well. Mine's an '18 SES (the sporty version) with paddle shifters and "sport suspension," which consists of stiffer shocks, but stock AWD springs.
I get the hate, but you have to know what you're getting and why.
Turns out I like it way more than I thought I would. Winter is nothing to this car.