Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Beware of kurtisjesse6@gmail.com(SCAMMER ALERT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I posted a wanted post about a carbon fiber hatch. This guy Jesse messages me. I contacted the moderators but they never replied πŸ˜ͺ. So here's the conversation where he admits to being a scammer. It's way down at the end. Apologies to all if this isn't where it goes. I just know I'd appreciate it if anyone was doing this to anyone.

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So I posted a wanted post about a carbon fiber hatch. This guy Jesse messages me. I contacted the moderators but they never replied [emoji25]. So here's the conversation where he admits to being a scammer. It's way down at the end. Apologies to all if this isn't where it goes. I just know I'd appreciate it if anyone was doing this to anyone.
Don't do it*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Oh ...I did* But I do know this guy who is the prince of Nigeria who has a brand new G-wagon waiting for pick up if you send him $600. Good looking put though!

OP
Baddie
Thread Starter #5
Oh ...I did* But I do know this guy who is the prince of Nigeria who has a brand new G-wagon waiting for pick up if you send him $600. Good looking put though!

Yeah, that's worst. He had also messaged me when I made a post in the wanted to buy forum, this time for silicone hoses for my radiator. He kept emailing me around 7 times and I got on here complaining to the moderators who,again, did nothing

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah, that's worst. He had also messaged me when I made a post in the wanted to buy forum, this time for silicone hoses for my radiator. He kept emailing me around 7 times and I got on here complaining to the moderators who,again, did nothing
F-that guy!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
He has been banned and therefore under this name he can't bother members.
We handle these things as quickly as possible after they are reported.
WE don't reply, just act as needed.
Funny the photo of the hatch on the FiST is of my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.