Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bilstein B14 kit vs. B8/Swift combo

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Yeah, once you are up into anything in the MCS price range, my logic is just go with the insanely priced Reiger 3 way adjustable, remote reservoir, R2 tarmac setup already.
Especially since I don't give a flying f**k about conforming to SCCA H/Street rules whatsoever (don't now, and will not ever autocross). [wink]

Who besides Ground Control makes coil over conversion kits for our platform??

They flat out refused to make them for our rides when I asked, even though they were considering it at one time. A 'dead' platform now just makes that a never, ever scenario. [:(]
Ya Ground Control as a company has changed. They used to be all about making kits for dead platforms as their kits for Datsun‘s were after the cars had already gone out of production but were popular in racing. Remember Ground Control originally got in on the ground level of the coilover revolution. Most SCCA guys were running springs and shocks up until the mid to late 80’s which was around the time they all started playing with Ground Control setups which were kinda new on the market. Coilovers became readily available in the earl 90’s . Before that it was just you make them. Because only Formula cars ran them,
I digress with the history though. Ground Control has gone from a grass roots company to a kinda snooty operation IMO. Good Products bad attitude :LOL:

OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #42
Anyone know if the tighter dead coil section of the swift springs go top/bottom, or does it matter? I am trying to recall in my old age but I think the dead coils go up

Last edited:

Mikey456

2017 Ford Fiesta ST, Shadow Black, Recaro seats, Mountune RMM, Swift springs, 5mm rear spacers, Falken 615+ tires