Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bilstein PSS B14 suspension kit 47-167490

Trader history for Slammed39 (0)

SOLD: Bilstein PSS B14 suspension kit 47-167490

Nearly brand new Bilstein PSS B14 suspension kit.
47-167490 This is the standard Fiesta kit.

Everything shown as new is included. Includes new OEM top hats, bearings, and dust boots for the front struts. No need to disassemble your old front struts. This was installed for a day on my car, decided to stick with stock ride height. At the current highest setting it sits 1" lower front, the rear is at .5 lower.

$775 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 US. Will be repackaged in original Bilstein box.

bilstein.jpg

Last edited:

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
By standard Fiesta kit does that mean not really designed specifically for the ST, but all Fiesta models?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'll take all the new parts ( top hats, bearing, and dust boot ) and you can buy the coilovers.
^^^^

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
Would I be able to just buy the top hats, bearing, and dust boots ?
I'd rather sell it as a complete kit. But if someone wants the Bilstein kit without the new ford strut top hardware I'd do $700 shipped, and $75 shipped for the ford stuff. But I want to sell the suspension first before breaking it uo.

By standard Fiesta kit does that mean not really designed specifically for the ST, but all Fiesta models?
Yes, this is the standard Fiesta kit. I don't think there is much difference from the info on the forums. This kit has been installed by many on the ST, reported to offer a higher ride height setting than the ST specific kit, spring rates are the same.

If still available by the end of NEXT month, would definitely take these off your hands. Good price! Glws...