Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Bilstein Swift Powerflex

Trader history for bhmax (0)

I’m removing some parts to sell the FiST:

SOLD Bilstein B6. Used about 5k mi. SOLD

SOLD Swift SpecR. SOLD

SOLD Powerflex rear spring pads. Used only very briefly. Will move the rear end about 7mm higher. SOLD

Prices include shipping in 48 US and fees.

Attachments

Last edited:

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I’m removing some parts to sell the FiST:

Bilstein B6. Used about 5k mi. $320

Swift SpecR. $220

Powerflex rear spring pads. Used only very briefly. Will move the rear end about 7mm higher. $50

Prices include shipping in 48 US and fees.
Is that $320 for front and back B6s?

Curious to hear what you think of the B6s for ride quality and handling @FiestaSTdude.
I've had this exact setup for a little over a year now and I love it. Definitely a little ruffer of a ride then stock but not much more. Noticable difference in handling into and out of corners. Definitely worth doing if you want a slightly lower look, sacrificing ride quality a smidge at the expense of a little upgrade in the handling department.

OP
B
Thread Starter #8
I’ll report back once I get them on the car
What springs will you be using? I’ve run Bilsteins on 3 cars, and will put them on others. That’s how much I like them. I’ve run those 3 with SpecR springs, but have wanted to try with stock springs too. Really love the controlled, good ride quality.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
What springs will you be using? I’ve run Bilsteins on 3 cars, and will put them on others. That’s how much I like them. I’ve run those 3 with SpecR springs, but have wanted to try with stock springs too. Really love the controlled, good ride quality.
I will be using stock springs as I don’t want to lose any ground clearance. I’m obsessed with rally cars and I drive on gravel a decent bit so that’s why I want the stock ride height. I’ve heard good things about the durability of B6s as well. I currently have B4s up front and really like them.

I will be using stock springs as I don’t want to lose any ground clearance. I’m obsessed with rally cars and I drive on gravel a decent bit so that’s why I want the stock ride height. I’ve heard good things about the durability of B6s as well. I currently have B4s up front and really like them.
Sorry to hijacked this thread @bhmax. I’ve heard B6s with stock springs have an easier rebound rate, but similar compression to stock. Hopefully similar turn in with an improved ride. Enjoy @FiestaSTdude!

OP
B
Thread Starter #11
Sorry to hijacked this thread @bhmax. I’ve heard B6s with stock springs have an easier rebound rate, but similar compression to stock. Hopefully similar turn in with an improved ride. Enjoy @FiestaSTdude!
All good. More people need to know about them and try them out.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Curious to hear what you think of the B6s for ride quality and handling @FiestaSTdude.
Curious about your thoughts! Particularly with keeping the same stock springs since I’ve only run with different springs with going to Bilsteins.
Ok, so I only installed the rear B6s due to having a bunch of other things come up and needing a spring compressor. I already had B4s in the front as well, so I’m currently on all bilsteins. I definitely felt a small improvement in handling or at least the car felt more stable cornering after changing the rear shocks. Nothing major, but I wouldn’t expect anything major because I don’t think my oem rear shocks were dead yet. I’ve also driven a crap ton of gravel roads with washboarding, rocks, holes, bumps, etc. as well as some very twisty mountain roads and I’m very pleased with how the car handled both pavement and gravel. The shocks still feel fine even after the abuse I’ve put them through.
Im definitely glad I upgraded the rear shocks and overall whether B6s or B4s I feel like Bilsteins are solid shocks.
Edited to say that ironically my fiesta rides better on bumpy gravel than my Jeep Cherokee XJ, which was surprising, at least to me.