Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Black Ferret ST2 - FiST from Poland

Cruise control is coming ;)
Forscan can enable it. You should have cables already in the steering wheel to support it. I did it with my 1.0 EcoBoost and only hassle was getting the airbag out. The rest was a breeze. I took the plastic cover off the steering column to access the airbag release springs. Turned the wheel 90 degrees each way for each side.

OP
BladeRunner
Thread Starter #24
Forscan can enable it. You should have cables already in the steering wheel to support it.
I already have it enabled. Although I did not have the wiring.
Secondly - that "fascia" was bough off the Ford Ka+ and it does not fit. I has different fitting holes and different wiring, which frankly speaking it is quite strange for me. Same decal - different fittings? Not make sense...
So... Back "to the old drawing board" and once again looking for CC ;)

That fascia look perfectly similar, but the tiny differences are hard to spot. I bought an entire wheel from a wrecked/scrapped older model Fiesta on ebay. Buttons should be interchangeable. But pre 2012 i believe the backlight is red. Only difference. Also the radio control is different from bluetooth enabled and non-bluetooth models.
You can search for a Fiesta version: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...&_nkw=ford+fiesta+mk7+steering+wheel&_sacat=0

EDIT: Those prizes are crazy for the parts. Making this seem like a good deal: https://www.ebay.com/itm/4041734250...2UL9JUaVrESa6VhrmuXz0UMnMw==|tkp:BFBMqM_Hu_9h

Last edited:
OP
BladeRunner
Thread Starter #31
Suspension update :)
Eibachs are in :) rear springs were broken, so just in time:

Front strut brace:

Sandwich plate for oil temp gauge:

OP
BladeRunner
Thread Starter #34
Rims for summer:
Dyno results without mapping (yet). EUDM stock data: 180hp / 240Nm

Isn't that rim dented on the top in the picture? Sure looks like it.