Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Black wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE050A with 3000 miles, tires not seated, no TPMS (NJ, $500)

Trader history for pandafb (0)

SOLD!

Hi All,
Tried to be as descriptive in the title as possible. I took the stock black wheels off my ST at 3000 miles (last fall), partially dismounted the tires to remove the TPMS and never re-set the outer bead (see pics). The wheels and tires are both in great shape, but I like the Sparco wheels that I replaced them with better :).

Again, the tires are not seated, and there are no sensors in there. I'm located in Northern New Jersey and can meet partway within reasonable distance. Also willing to ship at buyers expense, but it will not be cheap!

Looking to get $500

Best way to contact is either post here or email: pandafb@gmail.com
Thanks for looking
-Sean

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
pandafb
Thread Starter #2
Someone emailed me asking for a shipping quote to Texas. Due to the weight (42lbs per wheel/tire if anyone is interested!), size and distance (I'm in New Jersey) it was nearly $300. So if anyone is interested in these and wants them shipped I will do it, but it is not cheap! Not really interested in splitting the tire and wheel, also not interested in hanging onto these all winter, so I'm open to offers, especially if you are local.