Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS ||| SOLD ||| '16 Loaded, 25,600 miles, unmolested rare Kona Blue ST, Recaros, Sunroof, black wheels...

Trader history for Filandro (0)

UPDATE: VEHICLE HAS BEEN SOLD.

I am in the Philadelphia area and offer to you a rare combo 2016 Fiesta ST.

Imagine having an unmolested, never tuned ST in Kona Blue, with heated Recaro seats, black wheels, navigation, sunroof and carbon fiber shift knob.

Still a baby at 25,600 miles. She wears Falken Azenis rt660 extreme performance tires with about 2,000 miles on them.

I have both keys, the ST all-season rubber mats and the original mint carpet mats. Interior is mint.

I have a set of all-season tires, which are individually wrapped and resting in the garage, which are included in sale.

The full extended warranty runs for over three years, and it can be transferred to new owner.

Reason for sale: I have other toys, and combining homes with girlfriend (sounds weird to say at 55 years of age!) and will enjoy her Mini Cooper S to be our hot hatch, and plan to return to boating. Thus, I will need fewer land toys.

Asking $21,500 given the rare combo of features, low miles and full extended warranty. Prefer local sale.

Attachments

Last edited: