Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Blasphemy!!!

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I keep waiting for another "Calling about your car's warranty" phone call so I can mess with them. My current fleet includes 1 vehicle under extensive warranty, 1 vehicle that is 25 y/o with 60k miles, 1 vehicle that is 12 y/o with 175k miles, and my Fiesta that is a 2014 salvage with 50k miles. Wondering specifically what vehicle they would put under warranty LOL
RoboKiller app has cut these calls entirely out. Something like $30 a year and it blocks every robocall. Can’t recommend it highly enough.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Both of which are Illegal acts. If I were a groundskeeper tending a Soccar Field who saw you you driving accross my field can be certain you would be paying the cost to re-level the entire field, not just the ruts you put in it.
I plead the fifth on this type of behavior when driving rental cars

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I so enjoy the games when buying a new car and I am bored now and need to mess with car dealers and salesmen.
I get the usual crap from the dealers. One email I baited with telling them the only car they had I would buy would be a Mustang GT. Got an email back the other day for the only Mustang they have on the lot, a turbo 4 GT with only the interior upgrade and 10 speed auto options at a sticker price of $32K and a trade in value of $13K for my FiST! I would refuse 25K for my FiST, no reason or desire to get rid of it even if I do buy myself a Coyote GT. The sticker on what I want is $48.5K plus TTL.($5K here) Not happening!

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I should mess with one of the dealerships just for telling me they were looking for a FiST when they weren't AT ALL interested in selling anything that wasn't already on their lot. (like most of them, I later deduced) Fortunately for them, I'm not a vengeful person and have more productive things to do with my time. 😎

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Fiesta ST Build Projects 52