Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba 4 port Aux Fuel Spacer

slopoke

I'm thinking about going with the Boomba 4 port aux fuel spacer. If my research is correct, I can piece together a system using the Boomba spacer for a lot cheaper than the Stratified system. The difference in price between the two is enough to overlook the fact the Boomba sprays into four intake runners, not all 8.

So, I'm down to injectors. Who has installed the Boomba unit and what injectors did you use? TIA.

OP
slopoke

slopoke

Thread Starter #2
So, nobody has used this? Someone has to know what injectors to use.

dmb

3 day weekend Bro, give it some time. anyway Livermore? can't you find some old nuke simulator laying around to use?

pwnall1337

Vendor
So, nobody has used this? Someone has to know what injectors to use.
The reason it's not popular is because if you look at the rail vs the stratified rail, the stratified rail the spray goes into both intake valves, where as the boomba rail goes into 4 of the 8 intake valves. The fuel distribution is not as even and you would have dirty valves in 4 of them.

pics for comparison.

Sometimes it's better to pay more for quality for such an important part.