Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WMI setup for Boomba Manifold spacer

Last edited:

slopoke

Just one thing to consider. You won't be able to go 4 port aux fuel, if you run out of stock fueling. Your only options will be injectors and possible the addition of a HPFP or a single port at the inlet to the throttle body. One thing about the single port is that, it's possible that all of the cylinders will not get an even amount of fuel. Meaning some may be lean and the others may be rich.

You could go with the Boomba single port spacer at the inlet of the throttle body for meth injection.

OP
ronniec687
Thread Starter #4
Just one thing to consider. You won't be able to go 4 port aux fuel, if you run out of stock fueling. Your only options will be injectors and possible the addition of a HPFP or a single port at the inlet to the throttle body. One thing about the single port is that, it's possible that all of the cylinders will not get an even amount of fuel. Meaning some may be lean and the others may be rich.

You could go with the Boomba single port spacer at the inlet of the throttle body for meth injection.
So correct me if Im wrong because Im cool with that being Im wrong all the time what your saying is now that I have a 4 port wmi setup from Panda on the way my stock fuel wont be able to keep up?

slopoke

So correct me if Im wrong because Im cool with that being Im wrong all the time what your saying is now that I have a 4 port wmi setup from Panda on the way my stock fuel wont be able to keep up?

No, if you use the spacer, you won't be able to use a 4 port aux fuel system, because the space is occupied by the WMI rail. In the event you run out of stock fueling, the four port won't be an available option. WMI in my opinion will help prevent detonation and keep your timing from retarding, thereby get maximum gains from your tune. If you decide to go over 300whp, some kind of aux fuel is probably going to be needed.

OP
ronniec687
Thread Starter #6
No, if you use the spacer, you won't be able to use a 4 port aux fuel system, because the space is occupied by the WMI rail. In the event you run out of stock fueling, the four port won't be an available option. WMI in my opinion will help prevent detonation and keep your timing from retarding, thereby get maximum gains from your tune. If you decide to go over 300whp, some kind of aux fuel is probably going to be needed.
They have a kit now that utilizes soft lines no hard line fuel rail because of this issue youve stated. At least thats what the guy from panda explained to me. Guess will find out soon enough. Thank you for the information as im very new to wmi.