Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Fiesta ST BOV adapter

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #282
All colors are in stock and ready to increase the lovely turbo sound coming from your engine bay!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #284
If you're looking for some glorious turbo noise, you've come to the right place!

ROCKYFiestta

I like the adaptor for the bov 1 year later no problems with it still and was easy install. [thumb]
also just installed your shifter base bushings today took me 30 min just because I was super scared of breaking plastic parts that aside your video was definitely helpful with the install.[clap]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #286
I like the adaptor for the bov 1 year later no problems with it still and was easy install. [thumb]
also just installed your shifter base bushings today took me 30 min just because I was super scared of breaking plastic parts that aside your video was definitely helpful with the install.[clap]
Glad to hear it! Its pretty crazy how big of a difference the bushings can make!

Just ordered one, can’t wait for it to arrive :D

In the meantime, any tips on installation? Once I remove the passenger-side wheel do I have to remove the plastic mud-cover as well? Any tips would help thanks!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #290
Just ordered one, can’t wait for it to arrive :D

In the meantime, any tips on installation? Once I remove the passenger-side wheel do I have to remove the plastic mud-cover as well? Any tips would help thanks!
Awesome!

Nope, only need to remove the wheel to get to the stock BPV! Is just a tight working space and one of of the allen screws is at a weird angle, so we'd recommend a 5mm allen W/ball head

SPhilli911

Picked up the 50/50 BOV adapter. I've been against BOVs for many years for any cars, but I suppose as I get older the more I appreciate these kind of things... and I want some silly noises when driving. :ROFLMAO: