Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Spacers

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Drove it to work today for the first time. It's a rocket from a roll now. Third gear coming off an off ramp wot will put you back in the seat.

Install isn't fun, and takes a while. But for the cost vs results I'm very pleased.
What are your mods otherwise?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #242
Drove it to work today for the first time. It's a rocket from a roll now. Third gear coming off an off ramp wot will put you back in the seat.

Install isn't fun, and takes a while. But for the cost vs results I'm very pleased.
We're glad to hear you're happy with the end result! Lot's of R&D went into these and we didn't want to release them until they were perfect.

Installed the throttle body spacer only today. Pretty easy, took about an hour. Definitely more torque right off idle and more fun to drive. No wide open runs yet, just a dinner run to Chipotle.

* Short screws with the kit would be awesome, but I had no trouble cutting the stock ones.*

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Razorlab pretty much showed us the best way to tap into the stock fuel system already :)

I recommend propane with nitrous personally.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #250
We are now offering these with pre-cut throttle body screws for anyone not wanting to alter their stock screws!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #252
How much for a set of stockers for those that cut their own ?
Stock screws will be $10 shipped. However these may be able to be purchased from Ford directly for a lower cost since shipping isn't involved. As far as we know, it is a regularly stocked item by most dealers.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #253
We've been getting some good feedback on these! Who's interested in adding some power?

My Boomba throttle body spacer is more of a dark brown now, instead of black like when it was new. No big deal for me but figured you might want to know.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #255
My Boomba throttle body spacer is more of a dark brown now, instead of black like when it was new. No big deal for me but figured you might want to know.
Thanks for the heads up. We'll have to check with who did the anodizing and see if this is a problem with other stuff from the same batch. Do you use and chemicals to clean the engine?

Thanks for the heads up. We'll have to check with who did the anodizing and see if this is a problem with other stuff from the same batch. Do you use and chemicals to clean the engine?
I haven't cleaned it with anything yet, just noticed the lighter color the other day when looking over the engine.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
What is the thread type on the 4 ports on each cylinder ? Can those be changed ? Just.... "Thinking ahead" a bit ;)

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Related note: same with the black wing risers.

Pete

Yeah my black wing risers are more of a brown now, I haven't been under the car to look at the motor mount though.