Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Spacers

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #282
i thought yall had them listed on the site for like $10 but i dont see them anymore. Do you just ask from them in the comments section?
They must have gone out of stock. Let me update the inventory on our website and they should be back up momentarily.

Thanks for pointing that out!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #293
I'm guessing the port on the TB spacer can be used as manifold pressure signal for an external BOV, correct?
You could use the port for that if you wanted. Some people choose to run some type of aux fueling in the included ports as well.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #294
So I've got some info for everyone who is interested on the sizing of these spacers.

Both the intake manifold and the throttle body spacer have a thickness of 0.700"

On the intake manifold spacer, each of the individual 8 ports is 1.028" x 1.265"

The throttle body spacer has a diameter of 2.075"

If you've got further questions, let me know!

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I have a qyestion, can you guys sell a spacer with a fuel injection rail like the one on the sema car ? I would be very interested in purchasing that set up from you guys.

It's was working great till I pulled the turbo off....I was able to do 32 psi on a pte 6262 with a/f at 11.3.....she rolled out. I actually had to add a 5th nozzle in the tb spacer as well. 4 375ml and 1 275ml

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Mike, I'm sure you have your reasons for not posting results or finding ( or maybe you thought no one cared ), but I'm very interested in all your results and the setup you are/were using.
That's a good size snail !! On 32psi, it had to making some great power, could you post a V-dyno or anything up?
Why did you remove the turbo? Sell the car?
Could you give me a break down of all the meth parts your using. I was thinking more like 250 injectors per cylinder, my car won't be using a turbo as large as yours, but I was planning on using my 5th injector in the cold pipe as well, but a very small injector.
My plan was to use the devils own setup like your, but also use a AEM pump and controller.
Feel free to PM me if its not something you want to post publicly about for what ever reason :)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #300
I have a qyestion, can you guys sell a spacer with a fuel injection rail like the one on the sema car ? I would be very interested in purchasing that set up from you guys.
I'll check with some people but I'm pretty that's something we can do!