Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Short Shifter Group Buy

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
We will start putting people in backwards starting with those in for $190. See OP in about ten minutes.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
If we missed you on page one, let us know here!

This is truly a great price for a mod that you will feel on an every day basis!

Woo! For $190 I can probably add the base bushings too! Now will anything else be coming in the near future... Shipping to Canada ain't cheap and I'd like to save where I can [emoji41]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
Woo! For $190 I can probably add the base bushings too! Now will anything else be coming in the near future... Shipping to Canada ain't cheap and I'd like to save where I can [emoji41]
We still need 15 people but we are remaining hopeful!

Chris G

Thanks for adding me to the list. Now I patiently wait. If we don't hit the number by the deadline, maybe we could extend? Also, does this GB go across multiple forums or just this one? Only reason I ask is because I know you guys are active on several FiST forums.

I've already got the quick shift, cable bushings and boomba knob. Love them all.

I figure I'll give the 40% reduction a whirl when it's all said and done...
Same. Just have to make sure I like it before I put it all back together.

Of course we still need 14 ppl!!

I posted it on another forum that I don't think Boomba is on... FiestaST.net. I looked but didn't find anything, correct me if I'm wrong. Hopefully more people join in!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #35
I posted it on another forum that I don't think Boomba is on... FiestaST.net. I looked but didn't find anything, correct me if I'm wrong. Hopefully more people join in!
We appreciate the share! Nice job posting the link to bring people over here. We appreciate it!

Chris G

I think it's been posted in San Diego ST Facebook as well as California ST. We'll see.

Good idea. Just posted on the GTA FiST club facebook

Chris G

You would imagine we could get 20 if we start hitting all these regional FB pages. [ridinghorse]