Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Wing Riser Group Buy !

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Got mine today. Included cool bottle opener too. Just installed it. Wasn't too bad. Will post some pics hopefully tomorrow. Thanks guys.

USPS stopped by today but I wasn't home. They left me a nifty little piece of orange paper saying they'd be by again tomorrow. Hopefully I'm home so I can sign for the package.

Mine were installed 3 hours after they arrived. Will post pics tomorrow when I have sunlight. On a side note I recieved a bottle opener which I don't drink so I wish I could give mine to someone who wants it.

USPS stopped by today but I wasn't home. They left me a nifty little piece of orange paper saying they'd be by again tomorrow. Hopefully I'm home so I can sign for the package.
I got the same orange paper but I was able to find my mail man a few blocks away and he gave me my package.

Its lower than 25 degrees here do you think there will be an issue with the small self stick tabs to cover the holes will stick?

Pete

Had to do a little drilling on the 4 outside mounts for my 3D Carbon Spoiler. The reason being is the 4 screws Boomba provides works for the stock spoiler but the carbon wing has bigger threads and bolts. Thus I had to drill slightly and even file down the smaller pieces as the nut heads were just a tad too big for the space. However I love the look!

If anyone is interested in seeing them on a stock Ingot Silver...

Just a nitpick - I just wish they included 3 big stickers instead of 6 small ones. The stickers barely clear the holes and you can easily misalign it. Other than that they're great!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Had to do a little drilling on the 4 outside mounts for my 3D Carbon Spoiler. The reason being is the 4 screws Boomba provides works for the stock spoiler but the carbon wing has bigger threads and bolts. Thus I had to drill slightly and even file down the smaller pieces as the nut heads were just a tad too big for the space. However I love the look!

That looks so good! Very nice combo