Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BRAND NEW Cobb V3 AccessPort $440 shipped - Act quick, taking lower offer very soon if not sold!

Trader history for danbfree (0)

danbfree

3000 Post Club
SOLD! - BRAND NEW Cobb V3 AccessPort $440 shipped - Act quick, taking lower offer very soon if not sold!

SOLD!

Buddy of mine waited too long to return to vendor after he had to trade his FoST in for a work truck, this was absolutely never used or married, 100% new condition. I kind of wish I could take the accessories that I didn't get with my used one, LOL... But this is exactly what you would get directly from Cobb. It is updated to latest firmware but comes with NO tunes at all on it, I can always install whatever free Cobb tunes you want ahead of time if you aren't very techy, just let me know!

Act quick and save $60 over the Cobb price, I already have a lower offer I am taking soon if no one will pay the reasonable new price I'm asking. Perfect for someone who just wants Cobb OTS tunes or wants to take that $60 and get a flash tune from Stratified for $50-60 with an extra option.

PayPal only. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees!

Email direct is fastest: my screen name here at gmail

Thanks!

Last edited: