Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BravoAlpha intercooler install

TDavis

1000 Post Club
How much is needed to trim off the factory passenger side boost hose so it wont kink?

I did trim it also...but don't remember how much.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
i didnt cut mine at all. i just shoved it on passed its initial connection point so it continues past the opening and then clamped it where it would normally go. so theres extra hose going beyond the clamp but that doesnt matter

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Alright, I'm here to clear things up on the install of the intercooler..

Install was cake. Plastics still fit. Obviously the plastic brackets for stock/Whoosh intercoolers you have to dispose of and the shield that goes right above the stock/Whoosh intercooler isn't needed either.

The bottom shields still fit. You won't be able to bolt it with the bolts that fasten it to the radiator core support but you can still use the screws that attach it to the bottom of the bumper.

Maybe my install was a little easier because I had the TB crash bar but if you get this intercooler idk why you wouldn't want that crash bar.

One thing I HATED was shaving the front grill. Wasn't hard. Just TEDIOUS. My ADHD couldn't handle it.

Alright, I'm here to clear things up on the install of the intercooler..

Install was cake. Plastics still fit. Obviously the plastic brackets for stock/Whoosh intercoolers you have to dispose of and the shield that goes right above the stock/Whoosh intercooler isn't needed either.

The bottom shields still fit. You won't be able to bolt it with the bolts that fasten it to the radiator core support but you can still use the screws that attach it to the bottom of the bumper.

Maybe my install was a little easier because I had the TB crash bar but if you get this intercooler idk why you wouldn't want that crash bar.

One thing I HATED was shaving the front grill. Wasn't hard. Just TEDIOUS. My ADHD couldn't handle it.
I didn't get the crashbar because of the whole, it's not DOT approved thing so just didn't want to risk it while still paying the car off haha. But I will say I agree that shaving the grill is a pain, that's why I just removed the entire thing completely and think it looks pretty great

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Also, I'd like to add. I did not have to trim the passenger side charge hose. I just pushed it onto the hardpipe more so it wasn't pinched