Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Burning smell after hard driving.

You know, fella, this kind of bullshit gets people banned. If it were funny, that'd be one thing - but, this is only funny to YOU.
I was being sincere about the plastic bag. Who are you to talk about someone being banned because you think I was trying to be funny? What is your deal?

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I was being sincere about the plastic bag. Who are you to talk about someone being banned because you think I was trying to be funny? What is your deal?
I don't have a *deal*. You keep leaving non-sequiturs all over these forums, a-la your "can of beans remark" - you leave plenty of digital breadcrumbs. This may be amusing to you, but they don't add anything substantive. So, when you decide to be sincere for a change, it is difficult to discern among all that background noise.

I don't have a *deal*. You keep leaving non-sequiturs all over these forums, a-la your "can of beans remark" - you leave plenty of digital breadcrumbs. This may be amusing to you, but they don't add anything substantive. So, when you decide to be sincere for a change, it is difficult to discern among all that background noise.
Digital breadcrumbs? Btw your last sentence makes no sense. You are wasting everyone’s time. What are you adding with your false accusations and subtle threats?

OP
Indyteecee
Thread Starter #30
Not to insinuate anything, but - you wouldn't be riding your clutch, would you?
Don’t imagine so. I’ve always been paranoid about that so I always make sure I know where my foot is. It’s a pretty faint smell now that I notice it so I’m starting to think it’s just the smell of hot piping under the hood and I’m just being too paranoid.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Oh - this colloquialism gets singled out? How about correcting the rampant "your" instead of "you're" and "could of" faux pas?

You are way...way...to easy to get riled up....its ok we still love you! Not out of the family yet!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
You are way...way...to easy to get riled up....its ok we still love you! Not out of the family yet!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Not riled at all. Having a glass of zin, so - like a Fonzie here. And, my grammarian friend: "to easy"? Let's just focus on advising the OP regarding the possible reasons for the smell. [emoji7]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Not riled at all. Having a glass of zin, so - like a Fonzie here. And, my grammarian friend: "to easy"? Let's just focus on advising the OP regarding the possible reasons for the smell. [emoji7]
Those types of little things get your panties all bundled up! It is why I do them! But with the OP....Id check the radiator fan module.....Just for shits. ...or just get a nice air freshener spray from chemical guys.

I keep seeing this in multiple threads throughout the week. This community is just starting to go belly up, everyone needs to check themselves. Having a better "burn" than the other proves NOTHING! It's frankly pathetic that grown men and women or whatever, are arguing like adolescence.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk